A12tonweight

Apr 17, 2022
Good grief, I didn't expect this guy to ever update the game and now I wish I had been right. I mean, is he trolling or is there something fundamentally wrong with his brain? Fuck this shit I'm out.

Sep 16, 2023
I feel like they generated the Mac version from an outdates Renpy App, so it doesn't work well.
I'm on Mac and I've downloaded the PC version, run from the Reny Editor. It work more flawless and has half the bugs this way...
Only the Linda night in room that is bugged, otherwise better than Mac version ;-)
It's not a problem with RenPy, but with software he used to compress Mac and Linux versions. MacOS and Linux are Unix based, and have permissions. Many windows apps simply do not recognise it, and remove executable flags from Mac and Linux launchers. Solution is quite easy, and you can find it in almost every single RenPy thread.... Just set the permissions right, and your game will play.

ranuto

May 17, 2017
Can someone help me please? I got stuck, just normally played the game and it's night and when I go to sleep it does nothing, so Iam stuck at night.

-GOTTI-

May 2, 2023
Answer my question, in this update, in the "canon" storyline, did the MC have a threesome with Lily and Sara? Did he have one with Sara and Caroline? Caroline and Violet? Caroline and Linda?

You are too dumb to understand rhetorical questions, it makes perfect sense since it seems you have a diamond subscription to blacked.com
..SHAMEFUL.. Ones holding moderation capabilities HAVE stamp this travesty with caution labels at once..

vonwraith

Dec 14, 2019
How? For me it's mix and match sometimes it's mom, sometimes it's Linda, sometimes Landlady, same with Sara and Caroline...
Did you do something different?
Nope, just the usual. Open the patch, edit if need be and then add it in. No edit was done. Unren and Online editors help on getting stuck on sleep or bathroom too. I just change time and day of week. To hell with restarting, the Auto Save is broken.

3.70 star(s) 408 Votes