Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
It is a 1KB text file, that has not changed for 5 years.
"The pirates" were pretty lazy back then because it is exactly that.
Maybe there will be a newer incest patch with more changes but that was not the original question.
The current existing patch should work fine as it is.
No, it's unplayable. There are lines interspersed throughout the beginning that are specifically designed to break that immersion.

E.g. "Hey Mom, I'm so thankful to you for being such a great Landlady and renting out to a Tenant like me" garbage like that.

I don't know why it's there aside to just shit on the fans. It makes no sense as to why the patch has yet to be released. It's like benching a star player during playoffs. No one cares about this vanilla script, it fuckins sucks and it's ruining the enjoyment of the update. Maybe if they want to turn around their 1-star review streak they'll release the patch within the next few hours and even tweak some things after the backlash they got. If not it's not looking good for them.

All it takes is some lunatic to contact Patreon on their behalf, I wouldn't test them if I were them.

Reactions: Boudicart

SirLynx

Formerly 'HolyZombie'
Aug 5, 2016
So, I've played it from the start again. No error found except that one time where Bob loading the bags in the garage. But you can just ignored it and keep going. (Win 10 x64, 8GB, Intel + Nvidia), Happy Fap away.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
So, I've played it from the start again. No error found except that one time where Bob loading the bags in the garage. But you can just ignored it and keep going. (Win 10 x64, 8GB, Intel + Nvidia), Happy Fap away.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the blackmail was removed in terms of text, it is now "BDSM roleplay". In the texts, they act as if they knew they were playing each other. In terms of content, it wasn't removed at all, the scenes are a straight away continuation. Hence, the writer says someone will surely "pirate" it to bring back the blackmail content. In truth, what he said is just to make a patch that changes the text back to blackmail on the community's own accord.

Seraphym

Oct 10, 2018
So I remember at the end of 0.71b there are 2 routes available: Caroline Pregnant Special vs. Harem Special

And none of them is available in 1.0. I wonder why???
They aren't available because ICSTOR is a fan of "open-ended" storytelling. ..or so they say. The reality of the situation is that having all of those options as programmed endings would have have required them to have actually produced something from 2020 to now.

The reason they are not there now is because that isn't what happened and nothing would have ever released if this decision hadn't been made. Right, wrong, indifferent: it was the only choice ICSTOR could make with the choices they made along the way.

Reactions: Fragmandk
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes