SirLynx

Formerly 'HolyZombie'
Aug 5, 2016
One thing I like to add, there's probably no reason people would still use 32 bit. Just upgrade your pc.
Your x86 system's too fragile for virus and malwares, and the limitation of 4GB memory gonna be your own demise pretty soon.

• Angry
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Then there is the one shill dude

"It has a lot of bugs" - 5 stars.

Wut?
Hey, that's me!
Weren't you the guy who spent the last year saying in every comment that anyone who thought the update was coming was a complete imbecile? Just to literally the last couple hours? Copium was right?
Yes, you were.
Oh, well. Welcome to the internet, a place were the lack of shame is a virtue.

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
Hey, that's me!
Weren't you the guy who spent the last year saying in every comment that anyone who thought the update was coming was a complete imbecile? Just to literally the last couple hours? Copium was right?
Yes, you were.
Oh, well. Welcome to the internet, a place were the lack of shame is a virtue.
How much did they pay you for that review?

Regardless, they missed every deadline for half a year that they set. Why would anyone believe something was coming? I finally settled on that it was coming but it would be bad. I was right.

You talk about copium but that review.. Wow, just wow. Some times it is just better not to say anything at all.

Jan 10, 2021
Is this some kind of a joke or has the latest version of the world's most awaited lewd game been just really released? I've been waiting for this day to come so long and i remember my excitement, pure joy on the first day I played this. Thats sounds like some kind of a joke man

Reactions: Madmax364

LadyBee

Aug 10, 2018
is Celia content removed?

the in-game walkthrough tells me to find her in the morning at Sara's classroom but she is never there.

j766

May 15, 2017
That's a bug as well as taking a bath at night, it'll softlock you and you can not click on anything to get out of the bath room.

This can be solved by not having the map icon get locked when you are indoors, then at least you can get to the map screen and go to different areas.

No idea why the developer would choose to lock access to the map while in doors, it seem so unnecessary and time consuming to code the game that way.
Do you (or anyone) happen to know how to break out of the 'sleep until next day loop'? I reload, try different things...but they always end with soft-locking me with that loop. It might be triggered by getting to the spying on Liza/Aunt scene?

All those extra days of bug testing sure did wonders I see...

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes