vonwraith

Dec 14, 2019
Do you (or anyone) happen to know how to break out of the 'sleep until next day loop'? I reload, try different things...but they always end with soft-locking me with that loop. It might be triggered by getting to the spying on Liza/Aunt scene?

All those extra days of bug testing sure did wonders I see...
check my posts

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
How much did they pay you for that review?

Regardless, they missed every deadline for half a year that they set. Why would anyone believe something was coming? I finally settled on that it was coming but it would be bad. I was right.

You talk about copium but that review.. Wow, just wow. Some times it is just better not to say anything at all.
One million dollar cash and a free ticket to a doctor to treat paranoia, I will keep the cash but will give you the free ticket.

You were lucky I guess to not being acused of being "paid by Icstor" like some of your friends were for making to much comments in here even if thosee comments were negative.

No, bro. You talked about copium. And to see how you were spectacurlaly wrong and incredible agressive against anyone who was actually right every time you made a comment here and yet conclude "I was right".... well... if you want to believe that.

paula789

May 2, 2017
Whenever I'm trying to run the the 64-bit application, it says it's not a valid 32-bit application! I have downloaded the compressed version, that never happened with the earlier versions of the game! Is there any fix?

Reactions: avinci

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
People it says at the OP to start a new game but from the way people keep talking everyone seems to rather use old saves. this is a major change and those saves will not work if you do not want bugs throughout the game.

I dont know if there will be any fixes to the patch errors or lack of patched up content. from what I can tell the parts that normally say linda are supposed to change automatically to mom if you have a patch.rpy file but not everything was tested so some things still talk as if the MC is not the son/brother or some that are supposed to split but do not even have a patch separation so again switching to landlady. Icstor did add many things but with how the files are laid out its a miracle anything was done to fix the dialog.

But as said if you want IC add a patch.rpy file into the game folder it literally looks for the file name and automatically loads the IC content its built in.

stop loading old saves.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Do you (or anyone) happen to know how to break out of the 'sleep until next day loop'? I reload, try different things...but they always end with soft-locking me with that loop. It might be triggered by getting to the spying on Liza/Aunt scene?

All those extra days of bug testing sure did wonders I see...
Can you upload a save, I want to check something.
I think it's due to the week_day variable.

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
One million dollar cash and a free ticket to a doctor to treat paranoia, I will keep the cash but will give you the free ticket.

You were lucky I guess to not being acused of being "paid by Icstor" like some of your friends were for making to much comments in here even if thosee comments were negative.

No, bro. You talked about copium. And to see how you were spectacurlaly wrong every time you made a comment here and yet conclude "I was right".... well... if you want to believe that.
Sorry, can't take you seriously with the review you posted and still gave it 5 stars. I was right. I said that if it were to be released - it would be bad. They cut content. Content that people loved. They changed things people loved. Spent months and months on "bug fixing" yet half the posts here are people complaining about the bugs. They have done nothing to improve the game. The only thing they did do was appease Patreon and attempt to round off the stories in a poor way. The coding is bad, the writing is bad. They destroyed the soul of the game.

So yes, you are taking in a big ol' breath of copium right now. You'd have to be on the payroll or blindly follow a dev to give a glistening review after a bomb of an update. So, which is it?

harrierstrike

Sep 24, 2017
You call this a win? The tactic that plenty other devs like Lewdlab, Irphaeus, Psychodelusional, etc... have done forever, which is they screw off to do nothing with all the money they made and then a couple of years later they come back release a short update and pretend like nothing happened, get a boost in patreon numbers and then screw off for another 2 years leaving all the fans scracthing their heads "Wow how could this happen for the 17th time in a row, i totally didnt see that coming!"

If you wanna see how the game finishes, wait another 7 years or so i am sure it will get an ending by then.

Its not 2018 anymore, there are a crap ton of games, really good games now with more honest and less scummy developers. Gonna go wait and play them instead, take care.
I'm not defending the dev nor his milking tactics. Given his reputation, you bet i wouldn't put a dime in his pockets, but having a game that was very dead for years come back to life so we can maybe see the end of it is indeed a "win", that's all i'm saying.
If you can't understand it then you really should go play something else or whatever

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes