Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
You are confused as to why the fact no one cares if that person likes or dislikes NTR. This individual ahs to point out it's interracial. If you can;t understand why that would seem racist. I don;t know where you live but yeah here in the US it's a calssic tell for a racist. Next thing you know he might post "Trump rules" or "Pale lives Matter"
Hey lib lemming, it's your turn to jump

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
You don't have to be a fan of the dev (I do think he is a scumbag) but it is kinda ironic that people complain about an update they haven't even paid for lmao
They could have been former supporters who got fed up with Icstor's bullshit.
I don't blame them for not wanting to pay for an update that should have been released years ago.

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
Someone mentioned you can use URM to force a day change if you have the insomnia bug, but I can't find the correct variable to change the time of the day. Can anyone help with that?

Edit: nvm I'm fucking stupid

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
hi guys, i have a bug when i go to sleep is night again, and i cant do anything, and i cant watch sara in the morning i have the spy cam, and i see her a lot of times

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
You mean the 2018 Christmas update? Yea thanks for making my exact point, idiot.
Not really making your point, genious, but if you are desperate for confirmation go ahead.
In the meantime in this update you have 2 full scenes just with Sara and 4 full scenes just with Lily, since it seems those are the only two girls you care. And you wanna keep insisting that most of the update is NTR?
For what you called a full NTR scene and was actually only 5 renders and not a scene at all?
Oh well, if you are happy being miserable, go ahead.

Reactions: Bob Jewl

zxcwwwvwww

Mar 14, 2018
that and...no new content on some routes, cut content in others, entire storylines scraped, bugs, endless loops after bugtesting for four months tm. But sure, lets just pretend its just the 1st, makes it all funnier :BootyTime:
I wouldn't know, I never got any, or have no memory of it. I just unren the game because the thread right now brings me joy. But if thats true why is the footjob an earlier number than the other scenes (52 vs 69-70) :unsure:
I'm not defending dev, was just curious what is this all about and somebody mentioned NTR with Sara, but a coudn't find anything in files and I just don't want play to find it so can you please tell me what's with this? :LOL:

Reactions: NebulousShooter

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Why put 2 dozen photos of such a thing in the game, when we barely have any "canon" content with Sara?
i LITERALLY said in the massage:
made to please some weirdos that for some reason prefer to get off to BBC
And it wasn't me who did that picture! :ROFLMAO:
ICSTOR probably thought this would please their weirdo fans and the rest of the audience would just ignore it as a "gag", like those NON-CANON videos that used to play after the an anime ending
But I guess he underestimated his audience's maturity :ROFLMAO:

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Not really making your point, genious, but if you are desperate for confirmation go ahead.
In the meantime in this update you have 2 full scenes just with Sara and 4 full scenes just with Lily, since it seems those are the only two girls you care. And you wanna keep insisting that most of the update is NTR?
For what you called a full NTR scene and was actually only 5 renders and not a scene at all?
Oh well, if you are happy being miserable, go ahead.
I'm all for this update deserving some shit, HOWEVER what are they on when talking about the NTR?
The secret cards always had NTR related images in them, it's probably bonus renders ICSTOR made for some fans a long time ago.

They were never canon to begin with and this shouldn't be as big of a deal as some are making it out to be.

Nov 11, 2022
I've seen 2 scenes with Delilah but the gallery (scene replay on PC) doesn't show any unlocked scenes. Am I doing something wrong? Also can someone show me how to search posts on this forum sorted by date instead of relevance?

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I've seen 2 scenes with Delilah but the gallery (scene replay on PC) doesn't show any unlocked scenes. Am I doing something wrong? Also can someone show me how to search posts on this forum sorted by date instead of relevance?
Click on search uptop. Then on advanced. Then at the bottom it will have two boxes "Date" and "Relevance" check date!

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
sheit this actually got updated. so looking at changelong and story conclusions...no caroline conclusion?

3.70 star(s) 408 Votes