Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I'm sorry, does MC have a Lily x Sara threesome scene? Maybe we'll get the harem pregnany route as an interracial super secret twelve dozen anthology. Don't worry it's not canon don't be racist.
Actually he does. He has a full blowjob threesome with Lily and Sara in the chritsmas update. Not canon either but 20 times bigger than the secrets cards you are making a scandal out of it, those 5 renders that acording to your words "are most of the update".
"Oh Brutus, you are an honoroble man."

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Actually he does. He has a full blowjob threesome with Lily and Sara in the chritsmas update. Not canon either but 20 times bigger than the secrets cards you are making a scandal out of it, those 5 renders that acording to your words "are most of the update".
"Oh Brutus, you are an honoroble man."
You mean the 2018 Christmas update? Yea thanks for making my exact point, idiot.

Nov 1, 2018
Is there any patch yet for Linda first night in our room scene ?
If anyone know Renpy, it's just a variable type issue. A string being compared to an integer.
I looked for it, but can't make sense of Renpy Prog...

Reactions: Luchador2008

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Enjoy, guys! :Kappa:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A lot of these should have an extra option to not see them, and all of these scenes felt very non-canon. Liza was a lesbian, and Bob x Caroline is a gag. The new cuck scenes are simply just scenes that would have been better served in the "canon" game (especially as how there's very little scenes of that nature), but are instead just blatant interracial cuckoldry. There is a substantial difference.

Jul 29, 2023
I leave you the game finished, almost 100% with almost all the scenes, horny calls and secret scenes that I got (and I don't know where you can see the secret scenes)
How were you able to get past the music you get from the store scenes, it kept on playing while the default roaming music played.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Should still require NTR tags on the main page, unless we are saying that any content in "bonus" images doesn't count.
If that's the case guess any and all illegal content is fine on the site as long as it's a "bonus".
The game has always had NTR related secret images? Why are you acting like this is something new?

Reactions: Inkheepurr

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Is that what this fuss about ntr is all about?
that and...no new content on some routes, cut content in others, entire storylines scraped, bugs, endless loops after bugtesting for four months tm. But sure, lets just pretend its just the 1st, makes it all funnier :BootyTime:
Most of these were already released, there was 1 new render for the Bob footjob with Caroline and a few for Liza.
Many of these were available in the game on 0.6 and prior.
I wouldn't know, I never got any, or have no memory of it. I just unren the game because the thread right now brings me joy. But if thats true why is the footjob an earlier number than the other scenes (52 vs 69-70) :unsure:

Reactions: Boopeeman
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes