nealrame

Jan 31, 2021
Gallery Unlock Patch 1.0b

Just paste these files into "game" folder. You will find the Scenes Gallery in MC's computer and the Secret Gallery by tapping the "hand" above his computer.

The patch is applied on the core scripts of Gallery Screens. So it should be independent of your saves.
Used this but scene gallery remains locked for me. Secret card stuff worked. Anyone got any fixes/solutions?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
because the dev has decided to con his patrons in now dragging it out even longer, the dev is a con man. and while the patrons paid for it, it was not their choice. It was the choice of a very lazy developer.
Not sure what you're arguing here.
I'm well aware of the milking and I didn't defend the dev or this abomination of an update. But we got interracial bonus scenes cause some idiot with more money than sense paid for it. Take it up with whoever likes that shit so much he needed to pay extra to get his fix.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Ther are two patches.rpy includet in this version wich means one of them is for the incest that i alredy postet ther orther on is for removing stuff at runtime

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes