O_ss1905

Mar 29, 2019
For computers that don't work, you can use the exe of 0.71 and can anyone who has it upload it here? I need it too

ilikemusic1

May 24, 2019
Gallery Unlock Patch 1.0b

Just paste these files into "game" folder. You will find the Scenes Gallery in MC's computer and the Secret Gallery by tapping the "hand" above his computer.

The patch is applied on the core scripts of Gallery Screens. So it should be independent of your saves.
Don't think the scene gallery unlock works

fatcat2112

Jul 11, 2018
I did, but frankly it looked more like both of you were speaking past each other than anyone being racist.

(doesn't change the fact that black men being depicted as 'savages raping white women' is a super racist trope that has hundreds of years of white supremacy propaganda and lynchings under its belt, but it didn't seem like either of you were talking about that.)
nahh i kind of noted that somewhere along the line, but it definitely got lost in the shuffle. mods are gonna nuke all this anyway but i really just wanted people to maybe think about why the interracial aspect bothers them so much, and why people fetishize poc in the first place? shit's weird as hell

Reactions: woody554

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I also got a trojan warning, from windows defender, I deleted the trojan but I dont know if my computer is safe or not. Please update the front page and remove all links until verified safe. Whoever uploaded, has uploaded with the intention of hacking.
There is no trojan. is a pissy false positive nothing more.

Re the game. This game died years ago..remember the last tiny upload to satisfy the abandoned tag, this is nothing but the same.
I bet there won't be another update for 18 months+ he has too much form for milking his patrons. His patrons should do something useful like abandon him and give to ukrainian charities instead..where it is needed, not to the Dev who deserves nothing.

Reactions: Eland51298

Kraydar

Sep 22, 2018
Anyone getting the Not a Valid Win32 application error when you try and start the game. Download the compressed alternate compressed version, it works fine.

Last edited:

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Where is harem route or pregnancy things ? Where is more Caroline sceness ? Its just dissapointing.
Welcome to the land of cut content.
Maybe it comes out in the DLC. Yes, you read correctly, go to Icstors Patreon and then on "about", there are 3 things listed:

CURRENT PROGRESS
Milfy City Final Edition - Beta Testing
Milfy City DLC 1 - Work in Progress
Milfy Mafia Episode 1 - Work in Progress

A DLC is planned and it says DLC 1.

This could either be the return of the Content that got changed (What Onyx emplied that some "Pirates" are working on it, in reality it's the Icstor Team and they could release it on a different Site like Icstors Main Page) or it could mean that DLC 1 will be the full blown Harem with every Female we got in our Playthrough + DLC 2 could be the Pregnancy Routes.

Both Situations are possible. But maybe the "Pirate Patch" aka Onyx Fix isn't part of the DLC and it really could be that DLC 1 is Harem and DLC 2 is Pregnancy. Who knows. It's Sus that the DLC is called DLC 1.

golgahobnit

Aug 20, 2022
Most important info for today:

• Current update (v1.0b) is the depressing, censored Patreon version of the game (it also has bugs).
  • An uncensor patch, including some rewrites of content, will be uploaded upon release of v1.0 (non-beta).
  • ICSTOR Patreon says that beta versions of the game are released 3 days before official non-beta version, but that might be bs.
  • The uncensor patch will not restore Cassie(?) and Isla(?), the next-door neighbors (I forget their names) which were removed in v1.0, but will restore most other removed content.

(note I've seen all this announced and confirmed here by Onyxdime repeatedly over the past months as I lurked.)

Last edited:

DMC

May 17, 2017
Hi, do i miss the scene where Linda wears a pink corset, or its not in the game? There was a picture posted before the update.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
sara bugged?
says spy her, but she is not in bathroom
DAFUQ are you talking about? :ROFLMAO:
there's no way LMAO :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Is this some kind of functional illiteracy? Do you guys even know text interpretation at all?
That scene DIDN'T HAPPENED... its AGAIN a COMPLETELY UNRELATED AND UNIMPORTANT EXTRA PHOTO made to please some weirdos that for some reason prefer to get off to BBC, there's no context or story behind it...
Who hurted you guys... damn "why u so mad" :WaitWhat:
Why put 2 dozen photos of such a thing in the game, when we barely have any "canon" content with Sara?

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes