PEscobar

Oct 5, 2022
reading comprehension must be out at the store buying milk
It's what researchers call LCC. Meaning Low Cognitive Consciousness basically people lack the skill s to fully comprehend the full statements and only recognize what confirm their biases. it's why the same people are suseptible to fake news and other conspiracy theories. Not having the intellect to comprehend that ones comments can make someone appear racist when others point that out is a symptom of this. No one ever said anyone was racist just the comments appeared to be racist. Which is why they only saw what confirmed their prejudices. There is a lot of data and science behind these studies. MEdia companies lov ethis kind of personality they rarely question.

Jan 23, 2023
Regarding the NTR shit:

Canon or not, still disgusting and it shows to all of us how well Icstor spend his time rendering the game: Instead of making new scenes with the MC and the girls, specially caroline, he preferred to literally cuck (even more) all of his patreons with that shit.

Imagine if all that number of secret scenes were actually in-game scenes?
Imagine if all of that effort were put into Sara route? Or Linda?

Last edited:

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
I’ll save my bitching for when a version that doesn’t say ”beta” is released, if ever.

GNGNGNGN

Feb 4, 2023
Thats all? Thats the update? Neighbours gone, Cindy no new content xD The update is even more a sam than not releasing anything at all

Reactions: Jboy86

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Instead of making new scenes with the MC and the girls, specially caroline, he preferred to literally cuck (even more) all of his patreons with that shit.
That's because those customers literally paid for the privilege of getting cucked.
Where do you think those stupid bonus pics come from and how it's decided what's on them? Might wanna take a look at the top tier Patreon rewards.

Sr. Thomas

Jun 24, 2022
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-23
Release Date: 2023-09-23
Developer: ICSTOR - - - -
Holiday Stories:
Censored: No
Version: 1.0b Beta
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character Name Change:

Please read this before posting in the thread.

START A NEW GAME FOR THE 1.0b VERSION

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Uncensor Patch:

Extras: WALKTHROUGH v0.6b - FAN SIGNATURES - SECRET CARDS - Rename Mod - PREVIEW PICS - Walkthrough 2 -
Full Save - ITALIAN - GERMAN

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358 View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
What a shitty update, you can tell this guy loves scamming people, a lot of users are waiting for a big update and the first thing Icstor does is add interracial NTR, the worst thing I've ever seen, guys, think again.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Honestly, I'm only in it for Caroline content. That's the only reason I patiently waited all of these years. Hopefully, there's some scenes with her in this update. Once I've got that, I can move on from this game forever. From the reactions and the 100 pages that increased since release, I have a feeling I'm not going to get any of that, sadly.

fatcat2112

Jul 11, 2018
It's what researchers call LCC. Meaning Low Cognitive Consciousness basically people lack the skill s to fully comprehend the full statements and only recognize what confirm their biases. it's why the same people are suseptible to fake news and other conspiracy theories. Not having the intellect to comprehend that ones comments can make someone appear racist when others point that out is a symptom of this. No one ever said anyone was racist just the comments appeared to be racist. Which is why they only saw what confirmed their prejudices. There is a lot of data and science behind these studies. MEdia companies lov ethis kind of personality they rarely question.
to be fair i did say "you're racist" in my very first post but who has the time for nuance in a quirky lil forum post that nobody is gonna take the time to go back and actually read lmao

John Nada

Jul 10, 2023
I honestly believe all the "extra" content that people are bitching about is Icstor extending a huge middle finger to his players. I'm laughing my ass off as I consider that all this, all this teeth-gnashing over the final version, this is the true ending of the game :ROFLMAO:

Eorzorian

Feb 13, 2018
Well, did follow the discussion lately without participating and waited for the game to be released without any post.
First i was happy to see it get released then since we got burned so much, i wanted to see how the feedback from the forum would be and checked here next. It was as i expected and feared.
It feels like Gumdrop all over again and tbh he didnt have any reason to "screw" over everyone since he had a good number of followers and was earning good. Seems like he wasted all of his efforts to deliver another crap of an update with bugs and not fleshed out routes.
Kinda sad to see because his character models even being overportioned were appealing and if he would have gotten his release cycle in line then he would have made it big but seems like there is no motivation to deliver in line with earnings.
Will play once it gets solved and also kinda sad that Caroline route isnt even touched, also the direction of the game doesnt seem to match the expectations he created.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes