d3nial1

Jun 16, 2019
Only the secret scene works for me. I can't seem to unlock the scenes in the gallery of computer. Do I need to trigger or turn on something in order for it to work?
Not really. Maybe Renpy is just loading the default script before mine. Paste the 2 files again and relaunch the game. Relaunching should work.

fatcat2112

Jul 11, 2018
No i was confused to why he said "why you people", also not liking interracail is not the same as been a horrible racist bigot.
i said it as a lil joke so nobody thinks i'm calling the pigs on anybody, and for the record i know the difference between not liking interracial scenes and burning crosses in somebody's yard but a big sticking point in modern society (especially in america) is not being able to recognize that the venn diagrams of the two are not completely separated

fatcat2112

Jul 11, 2018
Wtf is this stupid shit? I'm here waiting for mods or walkthroughs, and you guys are talking about racism and shit. You guys need to find an appropriate place to discuss this retarded, stupid shit. I'm literally here waiting for some 100% save, and I'm only seeing your stupid messages.
if only there was a search function that would give you exactly what you're looking for, several times, over the course of the last 20 pages

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
shocking. I never thought we'd see an actual update instead of busywork. I don't know if it redeems him, but it's a good start.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Didn't say it was. If you had actually read the comment you would have seen that my point is that content is content regardless of whether or not its a unlock or hidden unlock. If there is content in the game, no matter how you have to go about accessing it, it should be taken into consideration for the game description, tags and the mods decision as to if a game meets their rules for hosting on F95. For example if a game dev included something illegal as a hidden unlock I would hope that the mods here wouldn't ignore it and would take that game down.
Are you really trying to use logic with someone OD'ing on copium? :KEK:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I only just realised this piece of shit game was updated and now all I see are guys arguing over some BBC cucking or some shit? Can someone explain?
"Welcome to F95 madness" is pretty much all I can come up with currently. A mod will, likely, delete it in due time! Also I wouldn't download a person's save file as they can be injected with all kinds of stuff.

Reactions: L0thar and xapican

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
And remember, according to a certain someone, this Beta is the content complete version of the game.
I suppose they have to stick to that line if they want to sell their shit on Steam.
Not to mention a possible DLC and whatever else they can come up with to keep this dead horse running.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes