Jboy86

Jun 21, 2021
Bro that shit doesn’t correlate at ALL.
how is NTR bonus content that you have to go out of your way to locate, click on and choose to view in ANY way relative to illegal activities?
calm down. Don’t just touch grass, go roll around in that shit for awhile.
Didn't say it was. If you had actually read the comment you would have seen that my point is that content is content regardless of whether or not its a unlock or hidden unlock. If there is content in the game, no matter how you have to go about accessing it, it should be taken into consideration for the game description, tags and the mods decision as to if a game meets their rules for hosting on F95. For example if a game dev included something illegal as a hidden unlock I would hope that the mods here wouldn't ignore it and would take that game down.

Aug 11, 2023
There isn't any NTR unless you count the Secrets Gallery. I don't know what everyone is on about. There's loads of new animated scenes including some hot threesomes. Only in game NTR is banging Linda in front of Bob and cucking him. People get so triggered on here lol. Just don't look at the secrets if you don't like it. In any case, glad I didn't give any money to that grifter ICSTOR for at least 4 years and got to enjoy some new content.

Winning!

• Hey there
Reactions: Priappus

EnderSoap

Jul 24, 2019
Is Celia's story/scenes really complete? Installed the gallery mods posted before and the last scene with her was when MC came at night & challenged her but promised to come back after the scene was done.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
So, funny thing about the tags. Some of them no longer apply.

Blackmail? Humiliation? Rape? Sleep sex?

I mean, presumably they still exist if the game were to be patched - don't hold your breath - but as of the current 'complete' version of the game? They're nowhere to be found, unless I'm mistaken. If content only available in a future, hypothetical patch counts for tags, then bonus content which is in the game should be counted as well. Though how the cards are different to the already mentioned Bob/Linda scenes, or Caroline/her boyfriend, or even Violet/bald guy (they had a scene didn't they?) I don't know.

Reactions: Jboy86

PEscobar

Oct 5, 2022
You are confused as to why the fact no one cares if that person likes or dislikes NTR. This individual ahs to point out it's interracial. If you can;t understand why that would seem racist. I don;t know where you live but yeah here in the US it's a calssic tell for a racist. Next thing you know he might post "Trump rules" or "Pale lives Matter"

S1lyaaan

Mar 26, 2019
Gallery Unlock Patch 1.0b

Just paste these files into "game" folder. You will find the Scenes Gallery in MC's computer and the Secret Gallery by tapping the "hand" above his computer.

The patch is applied on the core scripts of Gallery Screens. So it should be independent of your saves.
Only the secret scene works for me. I can't seem to unlock the scenes in the gallery of computer. Do I need to trigger or turn on something in order for it to work?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes