Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
I don't get you guys.

This update is like a broken car, the tires are flat, the engine's on fire... and you keep bitching that the seat covers are pink.
Pink seat covers? What am I, gay?

I get it though. Of all the things to complain about, whether or not these secret images count as NTR is rather low on the list. The percentage of secret images to new Sara content would be a better thing to focus on, imo.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
You are confused as to why the fact no one cares if that person likes or dislikes NTR. This individual ahs to point out it's interracial. If you can;t understand why that would seem racist. I don;t know where you live but yeah here in the US it's a calssic tell for a racist. Next thing you know he might post "Trump rules" or "Pale lives Matter"
For the record, that guy is pretty fucking annoying but disliking interracial in adult games works a bit different.
If he's a (presumably white) self-inserter then a black dick kinda ruins the fantasy, no matter how he feels about other races in real life.

So yeah, stupid thing to argue about but not necessarily racist.

fatcat2112

Jul 11, 2018
Because it's obviously not MC and because you can't self-insert if you're not black. So it's cuckolding no matter what.
i mean we all suspend our self-insert disbelief for every MC with a 12-inch dick so what's the difference? i'm just trying to maybe get people to consider why they might have these biases, the irony is i don't like the interracial angle either but that's bc i think the whole idea of "blacking" being a fetish is racist as hell and i've never seen an AVN legitimately write a black character that wasn't a racist stereotype or AT MINIMUM a sexual threat to the MC. shit's weird as hell

Reactions: battali0n

Golzd

Formerly 'Golzd81'
Apr 25, 2023
You are confused as to why the fact no one cares if that person likes or dislikes NTR. This individual ahs to point out it's interracial. If you can;t understand why that would seem racist. I don;t know where you live but yeah here in the US it's a calssic tell for a racist. Next thing you know he might post "Trump rules" or "Pale lives Matter"
No i was confused to why he said "why you people", also not liking interracial is not the same as been a horrible racist bigot.

Last edited:

Golzd

Formerly 'Golzd81'
Apr 25, 2023
For the record, that guy is pretty fucking annoying but disliking interracial in adult games works a bit different.
If he's a (presumably white) self-inserter then a black dick kinda ruins the fantasy, no matter how he feels about other races in real life.

So yeah, stupid thing to argue about but not necessarily racist.
Me annoying how?

fatcat2112

Jul 11, 2018
lmao yo he replied that bc i dropped a "you people" in one of my original posts

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
i mean we all suspend our self-insert disbelief for every MC with a 12-inch dick so what's the difference? i'm just trying to maybe get people to consider why they might have these biases, the irony is i don't like the interracial angle either but that's bc i think the whole idea of "blacking" being a fetish is racist as hell and i've never seen an AVN legitimately write a black character that wasn't a racist stereotype or AT MINIMUM a sexual threat to the MC. shit's weird as hell
You have to self-insert because you don't have a 12 inch dick. I have to self insert because I am a dog. We are not the same.

Is this finished? Or there would be another update in say... 2 years?
The latter.

• Haha
Reactions: fatcat2112

porrareur

May 23, 2022
Wtf is this stupid shit? I'm here waiting for mods or walkthroughs, and you guys are talking about racism and shit. You guys need to find an appropriate place to discuss this retarded, stupid shit. I'm literally here waiting for some 100% save, and I'm only seeing your stupid messages.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes