Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Boopeeman is just stupid and can't differ between Canon (MC fucks the Girls) and Non Canon extra Renders (Extra Gallery).

Boopeeman all Black Renders and the Renders where some other Man has fun with the Girls (Principal, Bob) are NON CANON and DIDN'T HAPPEN!

Reactions: Buddy11

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
I'm not into interracial cuckolding. Is everyone who's not into that a racist?
Nah, relax bro, the people dont like Netorare (NTR) usually, the most % of the people, is not bad if you like that, and is less the % of people who like BBC if they are not black, as the black people dont like BWC. is common and if a taste thing, dont feel bad for wathever you like or not. here is a lot of crazy shit and variated tastes. and dont make you more or less what you like <3.

Reactions: CN47 and DA22

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
Also, i have a lot of bugs, i cant progress with the story, i go to sleep and is still night. the sara quest log say spy, and i cant spy in the morning, just enter in the bathroom (i hace the spy cam) . is common the bug or something?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Can we stop with those stupid bonus renders already, that's just a fucking sideshow.
Not like there aren't enough bugs, ruined story arcs and terrible rewrites to bitch about.

Reactions: L0thar
Oct 7, 2018
Gallery Unlock Patch 1.0b

Just paste these files into "game" folder. You will find the Scenes Gallery in MC's computer and the Secret Gallery by tapping the "hand" above his computer.

The patch is applied on the core scripts of Gallery Screens. So it should be independent of your saves.
scene replay dont work dude

EmreAkkayaTR

May 11, 2020
Can someone also send the discord link of patreon. I mean a new one because this one is expired. Or atleast the file which has the locations of the secret scenes.

stomach

Sep 23, 2019
The other characters are okay, but Judy's scene gif is somewhat awkward. Am I the only one who feels that way?

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Boopeeman is just stupid and can't differ between Canon (MC fucks the Girls) and Non Canon extra Renders (Extra Gallery).

Boopeeman all Black Renders and the Renders where some other Man has fun with the Girls (Principal, Bob) are NON CANON and DIDN'T HAPPEN!
At a certain point this excuse no longer works if the majority of the new art are these types of "extra scene" renders. We don't even get a satisfying solo ending, any nice threesome scenes and obviously neither family harem or pregnancy endings. Yet we get a bunch of interracial ntr artwork instead with these characters, and in threesome scenes on top of it. At that point you're playing the game if you're into ntr. ICSTOR should pivot to CUCKSTOR

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Who would have thought this update was ever going to get released? Not me.
General idea is that something would come out as Patreon were going to kick them off the platform if they didn't make changes. Hence why 1.0 is a thing. However, most believe that it would be terrible and... The coding, the writing, and scenes didn't disappoint in that assumption.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Bro that shit doesn’t correlate at ALL.
how is NTR bonus content that you have to go out of your way to locate, click on and choose to view in ANY way relative to illegal activities?
calm down. Don’t just touch grass, go roll around in that shit for awhile.
While I don't agree with his hatred for the scenes, I can see what he means. If a fetish is in the game, even if it's in optional content, it would be correct to tag it appropriately. For instance, say I made a game entirely about vanilla handholding, but I include one image of the MC shitting into his lover's mouth in a secret, optional section of the game, then the scat tag should be applied.

Now, whether or not these images should be enough to tag the game with NTR or interracial is another question. Personally I'd argue that if Bob fucking Linda wasn't enough to get the NTR tag, then these secret cards aren't either.

Reactions: Boopeeman
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes