MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
If you're into interracial cuckolding there's a whole threesome scene with Lily and Sara. Not to mention plenty of other scenes of Sara getting blacked. A user called me insane and another asked for proof. I can say with pretty strong conviction that those who play games like Milfy City are not into interracial cuckolding. Here's what makes up the majority of the new update.

View attachment 2951446 View attachment 2951447 View attachment 2951448 View attachment 2951449 View attachment 2951450 View attachment 2951451

So if you're into interracial ntr cuckolding then this game is for you.

Edit: ICSTOR put a towel over the black guy's head for the same reason he doesn't add interracial and ntr tags. This is a blacked cuckolding game, but he lies to his fans in the most lazy way to extract the most amount of money from them.
Oh, you found some of the extras I didn't - where are those anyway? (the folder structure in this game is attrocious)
"plenty of other scenes of Sara getting blacked" - nope, you're straight up lying. There's just a few bonus renders

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
It's not really worth downloading if I read the comments... interracial cuckolding... well then I just waited, I'm not into that sort of thing

Jeff863094

May 22, 2021
Oh, you found some of the extras I didn't - where are those anyway? (the folder structure in this game is attrocious)
"plenty of other scenes of Sara getting blacked" - nope, you're straight up lying. There's just a few bonus renders

folder v71/gui

Reactions: MrMax

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
It's not really worth downloading if I read the comments... interracial cuckolding... well then I just waited, I'm not into that sort of thing
The update is kinda shit for a number of reasons, but that's not really one of them.
What the dude is going on and on about are just bonus pics from high tier patreon requests, none of it is part of the actual story.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes