badikruio

Oct 13, 2019
I only just realised this piece of shit game was updated and now all I see are guys arguing over some BBC cucking or some shit? Can someone explain?
The same ultra cuck patron that pays $1000 for custom renders way back when is apparently still buying them. People forget there were custom hidden BBC renders for Liza 5 years ago. I'm sure it's the same guy still buying them.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Pink seat covers? What am I, gay?

I get it though. Of all the things to complain about, whether or not these secret images count as NTR is rather low on the list. The percentage of secret images to new Sara content would be a better thing to focus on, imo.
I don't disagree, and it's pretty high from what I gather.

dynamix911

Dec 24, 2018
Official version hasn't released yet; this is still the beta testing one that simply got pirated here. I'm just taking down bug reports right now for the programmer. Up to 6 different ones so far. Once these bugs get fixed I'm sure those pirates will release their version.
Damn, as someone who has been patiently waiting and anticipating this update, I was really hoping the pirates would want to test their patch with this beta release.
Do you expect those of us with a preference for Patreon un-friendly content will be waiting much longer?

Reactions: fatcat2112

fatcat2112

Jul 11, 2018
i mean most of us never thought the update would come AT ALL, but we knew even if it did that it would be rushed and incomplete regardless of the "content complete" status, it's the icstor way

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
well this thread blew up though don't think il touch this with a ten foot barge pole until the bugs are fixed and a fully working patch has been released

Reactions: Ikima

germ4nicus

Jan 29, 2021
Stuck. After meet with Caroline in the kitchen when Linda was supose to be there in the evening and just before the nightclub celeb with Caroline i cant sleep to the next day. Game stalls at that point. Ideas? Anyone?

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
I suppose they have to stick to that line if they want to sell their shit on Steam.
Not to mention a possible DLC and whatever else they can come up with to keep this dead horse running.
Mhmm. It's a shame, because overall the game is good, but I would not say it's worth what must be approaching half a million dollars in Patreon donations by this point. Minimum. Still, complaining about this further won't change anything. Icstor and friends will continue to do what they do, there'll be the inevitable runback of promises and 'I never technically said that', but people will still buy into the promise. I don't have to like it, but I respect the grift.

Reactions: battali0n

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I only just realised this piece of shit game was updated and now all I see are guys arguing over some BBC cucking or some shit? Can someone explain?
Dunning-Krueger effect ! I don't know someone disliked, the bonus pics and started this whole shit!
The game got reworked, and a rewriten, best you play to make yourself a picture.

• Angry
Reactions: Dip'nDorks
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes