Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
it shows to all of us how well Icstor spend his time rendering the game: Instead of making new scenes with the MC and the girls, specially caroline, he preferred to literally cuck
You mean he spent his time doing 5 NTR renders and not the 4000 renders and 550 animations of new scenes with the MC and the girsl?
Well those may be 5 really difficult renders to be made.

Never fail to twist the truth to has nothing to do with reality.

Imagine complaining for the 0.12% (True numbers withouth counting animations) that you can't enjoy instead of being happy for the 99.88% that you can when previously you waited nothing for 3 years.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Some of the best scenes removed damn what crap.
I did hope the lesbian scene with the neighborswould keep going :HideThePain:

Cutiex

Sep 8, 2017
Most important info for today:

• Current update (v1.0b) is the depressing, censored Patreon version of the game (it also has bugs).
  • An uncensor patch, including some rewrites of content, will be uploaded upon release of v1.0 (non-beta).
  • ICSTOR Patreon says that beta versions of the game are released 3 days before official non-beta version, but that might be bs.
  • The uncensor patch will not restore Cassie(?) and Isla(?), the next-door neighbors (I forget their names) which were removed in v1.0, but will restore most other removed content.

(note I've seen all this announced and confirmed here by Onyxdime repeatedly over the past months as I lurked.)
Did Celia - the teacher - also got removed?

Reactions: LadyBee

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Most important info for today:

• Current update (v1.0b) is the depressing, censored Patreon version of the game (it also has bugs).
  • An uncensor patch, including some rewrites of content, will be uploaded upon release of v1.0 (non-beta).
  • ICSTOR Patreon says that beta versions of the game are released 3 days before official non-beta version, but that might be bs.
  • The uncensor patch will not restore Cassie(?) and Isla(?), the next-door neighbors (I forget their names) which were removed in v1.0, but will restore most other removed content.

(note I've seen all this announced and confirmed here by Onyxdime repeatedly over the past months as I lurked.)
Your in for a very long wait. as for the dlc what a joke, as i mentioned he ran out of ideas and is an extremely lazy dev. he cuts the game up to keep his patrons happy by dragggginnng it out, but i think they are demented. as for a patch cant see it myself not with so many bugs, so there is little point in even downloading this mess

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The dude took more than a million bucks in years, and all he did with it was changeing some shit so he can milk more, made blacked renders, then cut some content so he can resell that as DLC, for more money of course. Fucking hilarious. The real cucks are those who still pay him, they getting cucked out of their money and self-respect, in exchange for barely nothing.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
You mean he spent his time doing 5 NTR renders and not the 4000 renders and 550 animations of new scenes with the MC and the girsl?
Well those may be 5 really difficult renders to be made.

Never fail to twist the truth to has nothing to do with reality.

Imagine complaining for the 0.12% (True numbers withouth counting animations) that you can't enjoy instead of being happy for the 99.88% that you can when previously you waited nothing for 3 years.
I'm sorry, does MC have a Lily x Sara threesome scene? Maybe we'll get the harem pregnany route as an interracial super secret twelve dozen anthology. Don't worry it's not canon don't be racist.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
For the 100th fucking time, because patreons paid for it.
because the dev has decided to con his patrons in now dragging it out even longer, the dev is a con man. and while the patrons paid for it, it was not their choice. It was the choice of a very lazy developer in finding a new way to continue milking his patrons by claiming he is going to add the missing shit in dlc content .

Reactions: Dave98424
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes