Evilfowl

Aug 5, 2017
SARA FIX

What up people who are stuck on Sara, got a solution for y'all and it took quite a bit of digging so if anyone can pass it on please keep an eye out.

If you're stuck at spying on her in the bathroom, it's because you can ONLY trigger the event IMMEDIATELY after interacting with her when she's sleepy in her room and bonks into the door. This solution is for people who are stuck immediately after that interaction, and likely won't work for anyone else!

To fix it, you're going to need to enable dev console, which works the same as any other renpy game.

Once you're in game, select the spy camera BEFORE entering the kitchen, enter the kitchen and type "jump SR2_bath_label" into the console without quotations!

This will trigger the scene that WOULD normally trigger that you missed! Please let me know if this works for you guys because it works for me!

Edit : If anyone can push Onyxdime to this, ending the day changes SR2_Bath from true to false, which is what's causing this bug, should just need to remove this from whatever cleanup is done at the end of the day and it'll fix the problem.

Last edited:

Nuyuu

Apr 29, 2018
BRO THIS HAS A TROJAN VIRUS IN IT AND THEY'RE DELETING THE COMMENTS.
THIRD COMMENT I'VE MADE TONIGHT.
DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS
then just use windows sandbox or virtualbox to emulate a virtual machine and be safe from the trojan on your pc if you're so afraid but want to play it, the 1 in 1000 says its a virus, so they must be right r/whoosh

Xelloss69

Jul 24, 2017
What up people who are stuck on Sera, got a solution for y'all and it took quite a bit of digging so if anyone can pass it on please keep an eye out.

If you're stuck at spying on her in the bathroom, it's because you can ONLY trigger the event IMMEDIATELY after interacting with her when she's sleepy in her room and bonks into the door. This solution is for people who are stuck immediately after that interaction, and likely won't work for anyone else!

To fix it, you're going to need to enable dev console, which works the same as any other renpy game.

Once you're in game, select the spy camera BEFORE entering the kitchen, enter the kitchen and type "jump SR2_bath_label" into the console without quotations!

This will trigger the scene that WOULD normally trigger that you missed! Please let me know if this works for you guys because it works for me!
ayyy this worked for me ! I was able to go further :D Thanks a lot!

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
...am I on drugs or was this game actually updated for the first time in years?

<.<; .... >.>;

Whelp, time to fuck Sara's ass and creampie Caroline, I guess!

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
For the Linda night scene bug just open the console (first you need to enable it with unren.bat).
Then type (or paste) the following code (copy and paste all of it):

nsb_box.ml_nsb_s[0].number = int(nsb_box.ml_nsb_s[0].number);
nsb_box.ml_nsb_s[1].number = int(nsb_box.ml_nsb_s[1].number);
nsb_box.ml_nsb_s[2].number = int(nsb_box.ml_nsb_s[2].number);
nsb_box.ml_nsb_s[3].number = int(nsb_box.ml_nsb_s[3].number);
nsb_box.ml_nsb_s[4].number = int(nsb_box.ml_nsb_s[4].number)
For those having the Linda night visit bug, I can confirm this works like a charm. Thanks, Fafamgs.

Reactions: yelowish

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
does the neighbour [sindra] content just end with her rejecting mc over coffee?
From the looks of it yes. All gone or removed, probably some patreon crap... at least i'd like to think so, rather than he just decided to remove it because he couldn't be bothered to finish it... which considering.....

Reactions: MangoTree

Fakiena

Aug 29, 2022
How to run the app on macbook? I just downloaded it. But when I double click the renpy game icon I said ''The app milfy city cannot be openend''

ted209884

Jan 30, 2018
A few pages before someone suggested installing the Universal Renpy mod. Then you can skip to weekend when clicking on the bed via the mod. worked for me!
It kinda worked, thanks! However, I'm now stuck on Mon Night straight away instead

*Edit* Nvm, got it working now. Cheers bud

Last edited:

Nuyuu

Apr 29, 2018
How to run the app on macbook? I just downloaded it. But when I double click the renpy game icon I said ''The app milfy city cannot be openend''
sometimes the game files corrupt while downloading too slowly, happened to me using MixDrop, try a different source

GoneHunting

Dec 12, 2017
Looking at this objectively, setting aside all the drama involving the development process, and questionable business practices by the Milker-In-Charge, what are we actually getting with Mify City 1.0b:

+ some very enjoyable new scenes and routes, Judy is a standout, Auntie's isn't too bad either, Linda's fine i guess

- it's still a beta version, and It shows
- it's still a 2018 game, and it shows
- coding's all over the place, don't expect a working incest patch anytime soon
- cut or redone content (Celia - needs a rework patch) , (Sidra - why they even bothered?)
- there's NO CLOSURE, and that's the biggest issue, the open endings are far from satisfying, all those creampies and pregnancy teasing, and in the end there's fuck all, oh wait a minute, there's an alleged DLC coming I wonder what's that all about :KEK:.

In conclusion, wait at least for a proper incest patch, or better yet for someone to restore old Celia's route. If you want to check the new scenes in the gallery, search for a 100% save file. I'll see you all in 3 years time when we'll be finally getting most likely botched endings we've all been hoping for since 2018 :KEK:.
Based

Reactions: rubyredlips
3.70 star(s) 409 Votes