Yeury

Jun 18, 2020
For the no sleeping issue, what I have found that works for me is going into the console and typing

# = the day of the week, 1 monday, 2 tuesday, 3 wednesday, 4 thursday, 5 friday. So if you are stuck on day 3, put in a 4 for example.
In my case i've used "day_time = #" and obviously # = 1 morning, 2 afternoon, 3 evening, 4 night

BradWilly18

Sep 9, 2018
Booty call : Card Locations
Linda: Office (Top right corner)
Sara : Classroom (left upper corner from the board that has a drawn on it)
Caroline : Trial Room inside the clothes shop

You're welcome :sneaky:

Last edited:

lucknut123

Jun 21, 2021
Since we can't use Lain mod for this version, can someone let me know for every conversations between MC and the girls, which one should i choose or every answers will get the same result?

jnrcndl

Aug 22, 2023
so i have a new problem can anyone help me since the game i downloaded last time was broken i downloaded another game and now the safe note is missing i cannot find the safe note anymore

Venters616

Jan 3, 2022
I'm running into a problem, to continue Liza's path it says to buy rope in the morning/afternoon from the shop but there is none available. Any help?

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
So this version is the end of this game or? Since all the quests was saying main story complete
yes he says it's a open ending

so this is the final beta? or will there be any further 1.x updates?
There will be final version in a few days with restored content whatever that means and somebody said icstor said there will be a dlc or something at some point

Reactions: cjindi
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes