jnrcndl

Aug 22, 2023
can someone help i cannot find the keynote is it a bug? i have tried looking at the drawers but it is not there i also tried sitting and looking at bobs table cliking every papers and books in there it also doesnt work

jnrcndl

Aug 22, 2023
SO I WASNT ABLE TO GET THROUGH THE KEYNOTE PART BUT I FOUND A FULLSAVE FILE AND IT WORKED FOR ME AND HONESTLY I WAS DISSAPOINTED IMAGINE HAVING ALL THOSE SEX WITH LINDA AND IN THE END YOU CAN ONLY DO ANAL WITH HER AND FOR CAROLINE AND SARA THERE WILL BE NO SEX OPTIONS TOO PLUS YOU CAN ONLY DO STUFFS AT NIGHT I WISH IT COULD BE LIKE SUMMERTIME SAGA WHERE YOU CAN HAVE SEX WITH THEM ANYTIME YOU SEE THEM AND THERE WOULD BE MORE OPTIONS FOR SEX WITH THE CHARACTERS OR THE FINAL VERSION I WONT BE DOWNLOADING IT

Naypwn

Oct 25, 2017
Nearly all the other characters are completed but I cannot advance Sara, I'm stuck @ 2/4.
I am directed to spy on her in the bathroom in the morning but she is never there. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this?
try loading your newest save into there, find SR2_Bath on page 9, change the number next to it to a 1, download save at bottom of the page, replace your old save with that one. Should work.

Reactions: nashville_neddin

jcob888

Dec 27, 2019
For the no sleeping issue, what I have found that works for me is going into the console and typing "week_day = #"

# = the day of the week, 1 monday, 2 tuesday, 3 wednesday, 4 thursday, 5 friday. So if you are stuck on day 3, put in a 4 for example.
How to open console?

MrReD950

Aug 8, 2022
mediafire and Transfer link arent working :(
i cant download from mega due to quota limit
anyone have a solution ?

Unk99

Aug 3, 2018
The size is large, hopefully someone will compress it, and hopefully the Uncensor Patch will be updated

pulgarmedecine

Apr 22, 2020
The linda night bug is the only thing keeping me from progressing. if anyone has any clue how to get past it that would help immensely

jnrcndl

Aug 22, 2023
The linda night bug is the only thing keeping me from progressing. if anyone has any clue how to get past it that would help immensely
HAVE
YOU DOWNLOADED A COMPRESSED VERSION FEOM HERE BECAUSE IF YOU DO I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM AS YOU BEFORE I JUST DOWNLOADED THE GAME FROM ANOTHER SITE AND THE BUG WAS GONE BUT GUESS WHAT THERE WAS ANOTHER BUG THE KEYNOTE IS MISSING

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes