kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Now we just have to wait 2 more years for ICSTOR and his friends to actually release the DLC's.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: 'LoChildscallDad'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/Deliah_Scenes/De_swim_S3.rpyc", line 1170, in script
  File "C:\Users\Kaan\Desktop\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 930, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Kaan\Desktop\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1474, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Kaan\Desktop\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1337, in __call__
    what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
  File "C:\Users\Kaan\Desktop\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1251, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "C:\Users\Kaan\Desktop\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1231, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "C:\Users\Kaan\Desktop\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
  File "C:\Users\Kaan\Desktop\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
    obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 270, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 227, in get_value
KeyError: 'LoChildscallDad'

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Milfy City 1.0c
Mon Sep 25 23:04:56 2023
Sorry, but I'm unable to reproduce. Maybe the archive you have download his corrupted. please redownload the incest patch.
View attachment 2957056

I know some women are hard to understand...but DAMN
Onyxdime can you report this:
default procent = "%" should be default procent = "\%"
in game\scripts\home\entrance2\night\scenes\SR2_NS3.rpy

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
so this has bugs in it with linda on the bed late at night scene and you cant get past it i thought it was bugged for version1b not 1c guess the game will be unplayable until it is fixed i mean you can play around it but why you want to do that your missing a huge swath of content that way and im sure their are more bugs as well just have not gotten to them yet
if you click on the bed instead of linda it will take you to next day but you will alwaysg et linda bug untill it is fixed ,

Drajik

Jan 20, 2017
Sorry, but I'm unable to reproduce. Maybe the archive you have download his corrupted. please redownload the incest patch.
i have the same problem with my save using your first version, when you didnt input what you want to call the characters, the first time i went to see the mother at work got a similar error, i just started a new save with the new version of the patch, got to the same place and no errors

Reactions: joelurmel
Jul 8, 2021
Already mentioned, but the start of the Celia path makes zero sense. I understand that it will be changed in sone unforeseeable future, but right now dev should have come up with a much better excuse for this stuff. She just rejected us like one day ago, why the hell would she roleplay with us? Come on

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
you both need to enable console by using unren then while holding the shift+o then enter

inventory.money+5000 or $ inventory.money+5000
unren seems to be asking for python.exe which this game doesn't seem to have in the renpy folder?

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
you both need to enable console by using unren then while holding the shift+o then enter

inventory.money+5000 or $ inventory.money+5000
Im a little bit stupid on how to use this I open console type inventory.money +5000 but when I exit console money doesnt change?

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
Im a little bit stupid on how to use this I open console type inventory.money +5000 but when I exit console money doesnt change?
Never mind figured it out, for those wondering what worked for me was typing "inventory.money = X" exactly like that with X being whatever amount you want

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes