kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
So have they announced if they are actually working on the DLC's that include the pregnancies and harem paths or were they fucking with us ?

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Newcomers who have been frequenting this thread for the past few years posting memes about milking and scamming have no idea how innovative this product was when it first came out, my latest save files date back to January 2020. When Milfy City first came out it was the peak of erotic gaming, there was no competitor back then, surely enough the developement was halted for whatever reason, but that doesn't change the fact that this was the pillar of what we have today, being angry at the developer makes some people blind facepalming haters.

Did the dev Fk up? YES
Is this game one of the goats? ABSOLUTELY

Heck I'll take three similar games to this one over all the unfinished voyeur filled crap that gets released today

Absolutely.

For me too, Milfy City was the game that impressed me and showed me how good a visual novel can be.

It went something like this:
-was already a big fan of the adult comics, one of my favorite creators being Milftoon
-while searching for Milftoon on the web, I found one of their videos on PHub
-among the PHub suggestions was a game play video of "Summertime Saga"
-I watched several videos of "Summertime Saga" and liked it
-among the PHub suggestions for one of those video was a video of "Milfy City"
-once I watched several videos of Milfy City I was a big fan of it and also had a big crush on Linda (and a bit less on Caroline)

I couldn't stop watching the Milfy City videos.
Then I watched videos from other games and also played my first game ("Motherless") on PGamesHub at first.
Since it had problems running reliably in a browser, I downloaded it and played in on my computer.
From there on, I was hooked, and played many other games (and also watched them on PHub, XVids, etc.).

Maybe in the future, the historians researching visual novels will mark the arrival of "Milfy City" as one of the big factors which contributed to the rapid expansion of visual novels among the public.
Also, I'm guessing that the financial success of "Milfy City" (afaik, the creator was making 60-70k/month on Patreon at one time) showed that there is serious money to be made creating visual novels, which led to many creators starting new games.

All in all, I think "Milfy City" is one of the factors which made that today we have a vast number of visual novels to enjoy.

Am I overestimating the impact of "Milfy City" ?
Happy to hear your thoughts.

Last edited:

wicked_hero

Sep 19, 2020
Daaayym, mr icstore I'd never thought u can flush into the toilet ur work in 2 updates. This game was great. It was one of the best for sure, I even didnt want to delete it after finishing the game, I wanted u to take ur time and make some cool ending.. BUT U MADE WHAT? Thats right u rewrote Celia scenario and rework the story.. Why did u do that? Idk, its still a good game, but this was a big mistake, man. I feel kinda sad for it, this is like u change the key scenario and game became a stranger, u know. What a pity..

Reactions: Lees91 and Bort740

hornywolf

Sep 7, 2020
Daaayym, mr icstore I'd never thought u can flush into the toilet ur work in 2 updates. This game was great. It was one of the best for sure, I even didnt want to delete it after finishing the game, I wanted u to take ur time and make some cool ending.. BUT U MADE WHAT? Thats right u rewrote Celia scenario and rework the story.. Why did u do that? Idk, its still a good game, but this was a big mistake, man. I feel kinda sad for it, this is like u change the key scenario and game became a stranger, u know. What a pity..
From what I've heared the "Forced/Rape ish" content was flagged by Patreon cause no sexual assault policy
How true is that with outmost honesty I have no idea. It does suck when some ofyour favorite stuff becomes cut content it happens in games and movies all the time.
But at the end good or bad it's the artist decision for whatever reason.
the fact that the game is standing on its own legs again and it's getting content again is good enough Ig.
This was my entery to erotic game industry and still holds a near place in my heart.

Jinxhentai

Apr 23, 2023
I dont know if this is a bug, but after going to work in linda office in the afternoon, she should visit in the night, but she doesnt and both linda and bob say i am busy right now the ver is 1.0d.

Reactions: ibrahim4321

humber-man

Sep 15, 2023
It's announced on their Patreon about page atm [ ]. Whether or not work is being done is a different question, the game's writer is claiming that early work has begun [2][3]. Whether we actually see an actual, honest to God, finished game for real this time, remains to be seen anytime soon.

Maybe check in a year? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
This sounds good. I was curious, do they mention anywhere any plans on including anything for Delilah with the DLCs? I'm still early in the game but her story ended quickly and really unsatisfyingly. I liked the idea of trying to date her (especially because it seemed that's what she wanted to) but there is no choice, you're not given any options. You just walk out and it sucks. Maybe they'll extend her story in the DLC? Imo she deserves it

inb4 i'm a loser for thinking code and pixels deserves a happy ending

IaaTSwltTD99

May 30, 2022
Man...Macy deserves some love!!She literally asked MC out and I can't see why she is better than Sara:cautious::cautious:?
No harm meant for Sara fans of course

Reactions: ApolloT

Madyou123we

Dec 6, 2022
Requested quick Mod with some more game settings
(named saves/textsize/textbox/QuickMenu) + cheating the money
Info: only tested with the new game version v1.0c!

Edit Sept. 27, 2023:
Mod v1.0c seems to be compatible with game version v1.0d, too.
Edit Oct. 6, 2023:
On PC my Mod is now also fully compatible with the incest Mod from
here
(thanks to joelurmel for adding that into his Mod)

New:
I tried now an Android port for the game with my Mod and the gallery unlocker from
here integrated.
But be aware I only did a quick try for it, and the game is actually designed for PC use.
I recommend to activate the "Skip Minigames" in the Preferences for Android.

Download Mod v1.0c (~1MB)
(compatible to game v1.0d)
Workupload -

========================================

Android port from the game compressed v1.0d
with integrated Mods (~1.2GB)
- Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2958446 View attachment 2958447 View attachment 2958448 View attachment 2958449
do i have instal in \game folder

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.1.1

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.2

0.1: It fully restores the deleted 'Sidra and Isla' content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things, such as the school on the map.
0.2: Includes fixes to the full Caroline path.

Installation: Just drop the "game" folder from the archive into the main "MilfyCity" folder. Overwrite if asked.

Log:
0.1 - Initial release.
0.1.1 - Added the missing video files.
0.2 - Caroline only: Fixes numerous grammar mistakes, restores all relationship-related content, and reinstates all stuff related to school.
There seems to be a typo in the folders where "videos" is misspelled as "vidoes". I did check the code, and the code references "videos", so this does seem to be a typo.

Reactions: Powerbabe

lovio

Jul 2, 2017
i have a problem, in sara story, i tels me to spy on her in the morning in the toilet in the bathroom, but shes never there. Any help?

Warrawx

Oct 20, 2023
yes. I mean it was a long period, so it was already welcome. Anyway it is always welcome having games with nice renders and quality.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes