Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
guys if anyone can help cause I am confused. I have been reading about rapes, blacks, ntr, cucks, bad writing choises and other crap.

if anyone kind enough, send me a private message FULL OF SPOILERS about what is going on
I would greately apreciate it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thank you
have a beautiful day and happy gaming
Just restart and play the game again. Its not that hard to do

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Just restart and play the game again. Its not that hard to do
not very helpful tbh but thanks for suggesting what I'd rather not do if that content is in the main game.

nevertheless you took the time and I much apreciate it.

I wish you a great day. best of health

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
Does this come from the Lewdpatcher mod or the restoration mod or Koga mod but the dialogue with Celia is completely broken between blackmail and consent, most often the dialogue makes no sense blackmail or occonsently but not both at the same time it's the same no more roleplay at this level just a writing error.

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
Does this come from the Lewdpatcher mod or the restoration mod or Koga mod but the dialogue with Celia is completely broken between blackmail and consent, most often the dialogue makes no sense blackmail or occonsently but not both at the same time it's the same no more roleplay at this level just a writing error.
You are in luck. I just updated the Partial Restoration Mod. It restores Celia's complete blackmail path.

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
The problem is simple: the author only changed the beginning but left all the blackmail dialogue behind so it no longer makes any sense. Celia is consenting but all along her path she complains about the blackmailer without ever speaking, by consent moreover the MC gets slapped without wanting to, this does not surprise me from the author of the game known for precipitating these endings gameplay and sloppy dialogue.

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
The problem is simple: the author only changed the beginning but left all the blackmail dialogue behind so it no longer makes any sense. Celia is consenting but all along her path she complains about the blackmailer without ever speaking, by consent moreover the MC gets slapped without wanting to, this does not surprise me from the author of the game known for precipitating these endings gameplay and sloppy dialogue.
The new scenes introduced in version 1.0 are atrociously poorly written, and the whole premise is overwhelmingly terrible. There's nothing that can be done about it except for a complete rewrite.

Reactions: ChubbyCheek

Mhacxk

Nov 3, 2017
Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.1.2

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.2.1

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.3

0.1: It fully restores the deleted 'Sidra and Isla' content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things, such as the school on the map.
0.2: Includes fixes to the full Caroline's path.
0.3: Fully restores Celia's blackmail path.

Installation: Just drop the "game" folder from the archive into the main "MilfyCity" folder. Overwrite if asked.

Log:
0.1 - Initial release.
0.1.1 - Added the missing video files.
0.1.2 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.2 - Caroline only: Fixes numerous grammar mistakes, restores all relationship-related content, and reinstates all stuff related to school.
0.2.1 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.3 - Added restoration to Celia's complete blackmail path.
guys is this not included on final 1.od?

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes