elumiknotty

Jun 30, 2023
So is 'd' the final final version finally? Since we have to start over from the beginning I don't want to start again until it's Done Dundee.

elumiknotty

Jun 30, 2023
Not really. He calls "beta" version he is releasing to 25+USD Patrons. Not like is real development is involved. So far, there are no major bugs, so 1.0d is "stable" release.
We will see if game will have proper epilogue(s).
Thanks for the clarification. I doubt he'd make it so you'd have to start over AGAIN again with another future release. Maybe if there's a special edition release where much of the cut storylines are put back in (outside of Patreon of course)

Reactions: Nmber naine

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pixeldrain
Mega

0.1: It fully restores the deleted 'Sidra and Isla' content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things, such as the school on the map.
0.2: Includes fixes to the full Caroline's path.
0.3: Fully restores Celia's blackmail path.
0.4: Restores Sara's full path.
0.5: Linda's path is fully restored.

Installation: Just drop the "game" folder from the archive into the main "MilfyCity" folder. Overwrite if asked.

Log:
0.1 - Initial release.
0.1.1 - Added the missing video files.
0.1.2 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.2 - Caroline only: Fixes numerous grammar mistakes, restores all relationship-related content, and reinstates all stuff related to school.
0.2.1 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.3 - Added restoration to Celia's complete blackmail path.
0.3.1 - A fully rewritten dialogue for the first event, introduced with version 1.0, between MC and Celia, is now much more in line with the previous ones.
0.3.2 - Contains fixes from 1.0e. Fully compatible with the Steam version.
0.4 - Adds full restoration to Sara's path. She's back to school, reinstates her relationship with the MC, and other members of the cast, along with all related content and many minor things. Sorry about the last event, I couldn't help myself...
0.5 - Linda's Path is fully restored. The same goes for Bob, Judy, and the twins. Integrated a walkthrough for the friendly neighborhood lesbians, along with countless other minor additions and adjustments.

Last edited:

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
I check back every month or two to see if there is an update. Oh how happy I am to find several! Very grateful the haters were wrong this time. I don't see in the changelog that Caroline's story is complete, so I'm guessing this is not the true "Final Edition" as it would seem there is still some missing content?

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
Hold up...
Last time I checked this thread, the game was abandoned.

Is the game back in production?

kknd439

Jun 5, 2018
Some items were not found.
A phone call between my mother and sister and two people with question marks. One of them wants to meet me at university, but no matter what I do, he won't come out. The other one just has a question mark.

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
Hold up...
Last time I checked this thread, the game was abandoned.

Is the game back in production?
Short answer: yes. Looking at the changelog, it appears they completely rebuilt it start to finish, though it seems it isn't quite finished yet.

Long answer: It has been a bit of a roller coaster ride with the game taking a back burner, delayed, etc. Not abandoned, but was tagged as abandoned per F95's rules. Then they said they were working on it again but updates were sparse other than a few renders here and there. More delays as expected timelines kept getting moved, and people saying it was all a scam and would never get updated.

Reactions: Sorcerer and I.S H

nova2469

Sep 19, 2021
I've made a i-patch fix with more transformation than previous.

Extract to [game folder] and replace the old files if you have it. (As usual, modified files have their backup)

Report any errors/breachs via screenshot to help

Making an i-patch in this White Elephant it's like trying to repair a nuclear plant with a Swissknife.

IMPORTANT THINGS: DO NOT DELETE PATCH & PATCH2 IN [GAME FOLDER]\GAME!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE Mommy AND Daddy, YOU JUST HAVE TO CREATE AN EMPTY FILES nomommy.rpy in [game folder]\game.
Not needed if you do a fresh start, it will be asked.

EDIT: As a bonus, you have a textbox slider in preferences for those that have problem for seeing text without contrast

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry found an error in your patch - get the below in the scene in the morning when the Auntie is first introduced - playing the latest version of the game and the patch - redownloaded both just to check.

1.jpg

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Sorry found an error in your patch - get the below in the scene in the morning when the Auntie is first introduced - playing the latest version of the game and the patch - redownloaded both just to check.

View attachment 3003362
Sorry to ear that, but sister_name is not a variable manipulated by my i-patch fix see the screenshot
and it's not used by the dev too in the game... So, you have something else installed in your game who install sister_name

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes