JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
The neighbours content (Sidra and Isla), With perverted mother forcing orgasms on her daughter was so hot. Why it got cut?!
One of the best parts in game.
We want it back!
The game got reported a long while back, which forced Patreon to actually looks at the contents, and they didn't like the "forcing" part. No consent is against their TOS so it was either rewrite those scenes or drop them. They decided to go with latter.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
i hate the climbing minigame...slidder goes too fast and I don't really have good hand+eye coordination (why can't the MC confront Aunt about being at the sex shop?)

if that was real life, i'd be in extreme pain with as many times as I fell

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
sara is bugged for me, she isnt in her bedroom in the morning after the weekend event. i have been progressing with the others but she still isnt showing up for me.

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
its seems i had to visit her in the afternoon and see linda chew her out for failing, dont know why it said morning. someone report this as to get it fixed.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
so does this game allow you to choose which girl you can go for, or do you have goals you need to meet with the others before progressing with your favorite girl? And does it have an ending yet?

nashman

Oct 5, 2019
Hmm..Sh... I've started the game several times now and saved, but I still don't have Celia's flat in the map. Does anyone else have this problem?

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes