jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
sara is bugged for me, she isnt in her bedroom in the morning after the weekend event. i have been progressing with the others but she still isnt showing up for me.

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
its seems i had to visit her in the afternoon and see linda chew her out for failing, dont know why it said morning. someone report this as to get it fixed.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
so does this game allow you to choose which girl you can go for, or do you have goals you need to meet with the others before progressing with your favorite girl? And does it have an ending yet?

nashman

Oct 5, 2019
Hmm..Sh... I've started the game several times now and saved, but I still don't have Celia's flat in the map. Does anyone else have this problem?

polarbair

Dec 12, 2022
One proper scene, and one cut in half, by Celia calling Sidra. Both were quite short. That's all.
Yeah, but that could have been expanded upon instead of being cut out completely. Isla was definitely showing interest in the protagonist and Liza is already another character that starts out as strictly lesbian but the protagonist gets into her pants anyway. I'm sure the developer could have come up with something to continue that thread instead of removing it.

Sep 16, 2023
Yeah, but that could have been expanded upon instead of being cut out completely. Isla was definitely showing interest in the protagonist and Liza is already another character that starts out as strictly lesbian but the protagonist gets into her pants anyway. I'm sure the developer could have come up with something to continue that thread instead of removing it.
Isla was not lesbian at all. Her mother was coercing it into it. That's why Patreon objected. Either way, it's not exactly big chunk of content, nor that exciting. Isla's model wasn't that interesting to me. Sidra looks great though.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes