bastischwe

May 30, 2022
Hi everyone. some time ago I finished this game (version 0.7b), wasting hours and hours to raise the money necessary for the various purchases. I get nightmares if I think about doing it again. someone (I searched the thread but didn't find any comprehensive answer), how to unlock the unlimited money trick, obviously in version 1.0d? patches to install? code strings to change? I really have no idea

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Hi everyone. some time ago I finished this game (version 0.7b), wasting hours and hours to raise the money necessary for the various purchases. I get nightmares if I think about doing it again. someone (I searched the thread but didn't find any comprehensive answer), how to unlock the unlimited money trick, obviously in version 1.0d? patches to install? code strings to change? I really have no idea
Open the console commands (shift+o) and put in inventory.money = 1000000 and you'll have more than enough

polarbair

Dec 12, 2022
Isla was not lesbian at all. Her mother was coercing it into it. That's why Patreon objected. Either way, it's not exactly big chunk of content, nor that exciting. Isla's model wasn't that interesting to me. Sidra looks great though.
Well, Isla was what some people call a spaghetti lesbian (straight until wet) as evidenced by the fact that she did have orgasms and sure looked like she was enjoying it.

Apart from that it doesn't really matter if you weren't that into it. There's a lot of content in this game that I'm not into but I'm not gonna dump on it because I understand that lots of people are into different things and the developer is trying to make sure there's a little something for everyone.

qwe123456rty

Nov 2, 2020
Caroline is one of the reasons I created an account here. Sara is a troll. Celia is wow. Linda is wow. Liz is wow. Yasmine is a butterface. Victoria is wow. Judy is hot. Delilah...why? The twins are meh. Cindy is why.

Please showcase Caroline's butt more

Baphomet669

Oct 11, 2020
When do I gain access to the world map? I'm up to the point where I made out with Linda in the car and still no world map access.
edit: NVM figured it out!

Last edited:

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Hey Onyx, how many more versions you guess we might need until pirates are done with their alternative script?
Having played the Celia path pretty far, it’s basically skipping two screens of dialogue in her case, so shouldn’t be that complicated.

Idiot #54

Oct 10, 2023
Ok fr tho does anybody just have a straight up .zip for pc or .apk for android download without having to go through a while bunch of file management bs to go from point a to point b?

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
I have to say I think it's great that Judy got a lot, it's a shame that Macy and Saidra didn't get anything, where can I get the night calls from Sara and Linda, I thought with Sara in her classroom or her room unfortunately nothing was found, with Linda I thought office or bedroom nothing, I still have binoculars in the shop, why do you need them?

Reactions: Coyote099
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes