JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Hey Onyx, how many more versions you guess we might need until pirates are done with their alternative script?
Having played the Celia path pretty far, it’s basically skipping two screens of dialogue in her case, so shouldn’t be that complicated.

Idiot #54

Oct 10, 2023
Ok fr tho does anybody just have a straight up .zip for pc or .apk for android download without having to go through a while bunch of file management bs to go from point a to point b?

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
I have to say I think it's great that Judy got a lot, it's a shame that Macy and Saidra didn't get anything, where can I get the night calls from Sara and Linda, I thought with Sara in her classroom or her room unfortunately nothing was found, with Linda I thought office or bedroom nothing, I still have binoculars in the shop, why do you need them?

Reactions: Coyote099

redds

May 23, 2018
Been a long time since I played this, but why is Sara F tier for people, did I forget something she did?

deesnuts

Jan 25, 2019
I have to say I think it's great that Judy got a lot, it's a shame that Macy and Saidra didn't get anything, where can I get the night calls from Sara and Linda, I thought with Sara in her classroom or her room unfortunately nothing was found, with Linda I thought office or bedroom nothing, I still have binoculars in the shop, why do you need them?
Sara's is in the classroom next to the alarm bell.

Reactions: Doruno
3.70 star(s) 409 Votes