polarbair

Dec 12, 2022
One proper scene, and one cut in half, by Celia calling Sidra. Both were quite short. That's all.
Yeah, but that could have been expanded upon instead of being cut out completely. Isla was definitely showing interest in the protagonist and Liza is already another character that starts out as strictly lesbian but the protagonist gets into her pants anyway. I'm sure the developer could have come up with something to continue that thread instead of removing it.

Sep 16, 2023
Yeah, but that could have been expanded upon instead of being cut out completely. Isla was definitely showing interest in the protagonist and Liza is already another character that starts out as strictly lesbian but the protagonist gets into her pants anyway. I'm sure the developer could have come up with something to continue that thread instead of removing it.
Isla was not lesbian at all. Her mother was coercing it into it. That's why Patreon objected. Either way, it's not exactly big chunk of content, nor that exciting. Isla's model wasn't that interesting to me. Sidra looks great though.

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
So, tell me that we get to have the entire family at once like in the opening title screen, we get to have Macy, and we get to have Linda and her sister together before this game ends! Sara, Lilly, and Macy all at once would be fun too.

Kurosin

Jul 3, 2018
Does this game have a ending? I have completed every character's story arc and all I see is more dialogue options are now available and that night scenes and horny calls are now available.

Reactions: ApolloT

Argt

Jul 28, 2019
The game got reported a long while back, which forced Patreon to actually looks at the contents, and they didn't like the "forcing" part. No consent is against their TOS so it was either rewrite those scenes or drop them. They decided to go with latter.
They could make a separate addon for f95...
Who I am lying to... We all know it's all for money...
Still think that was the hottest part of the game. Hoping someone will make a separate addon finishing the story.

Feb 15, 2018
The game got reported a long while back, which forced Patreon to actually looks at the contents, and they didn't like the "forcing" part. No consent is against their TOS so it was either rewrite those scenes or drop them. They decided to go with latter.
Wonder if anyone will make a supercut or mod of sorts, add the new content and keep the old, and cut out the additions like Celia being in on it from the start. Probably too ambitious of a project, idk.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes