Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Maybe you remember/know, but wasn't Patreon under quite a bit of fire from their unwillingness to block (sanction) creators who were in countries that the west has deemed "evil"? Seems like they publicly stated that they would still allow creators accounts to remain open, but that those creators might still not get funds b/c of payment routes (aka: they deflected to Visa/MC there as well).
I wasn't aware of Patreon's unwillingness to block creators who are from countries currently under financial sanctions.

I'm pretty sure there's a no politics rule on this forum, so I won't go any further into that topic.

All I know is Visa and Mastercard set the framework for adult content which Patreon has to abide by if they want to keep using Visa/Mastercard's digital transaction infrastructure.

Reactions: Lovv99

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I stopped following this thread but someone just showed me a screenshot of his patreon and this mfer now has 28k subs. How the fuck do you release a super rushed and shitty update update after years of not releasing anything and somehow get even more subs?

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
The fact that people ask the same 6 questions every page of this thread is a lot more entertaining that Delilah’s route.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
I stopped following this thread but someone just showed me a screenshot of his patreon and this mfer now has 28k subs. How the fuck do you release a super rushed and shitty update update after years of not releasing anything and somehow get even more subs?
Patreon recently conflated under one no. the paying (last known to be ~7k) and non-paying (PKA followers) patreons = 28k. Now the public can no longer see how many patreons are actually paying and devs can spam non-paying patreons with emails/messages in hope of hooking them up (again) to payment.

Very curious to see where it leads in cases like ICSTOR's where the no. of unhappy non-paying followers >> the no. of paying patrons. Feels like those who were previously paying just due to some fear that the no. of patrons is low and the dev might vanish have been left with no fuel for their fear. They'll just look at the 28k and say: Pfff, plenty of "patreons", let me switch my contribution to 0, I'm causing no damage to dev's public image and I'm sure he's getting more than he deserves anyway from those 28k. Dev's only alternative is to make income public, which most don't want to do. It'll be an interesting change.

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
Hey Onyx, how many more versions you guess we might need until pirates are done with their alternative script?

Jan 31, 2018
I get errors during some scenes and I can't progress the game..
An example:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 15, in execute
File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in execute
File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in <module>
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ml_mc_room_night_scene3_v1.rpyc", line 251, in script
File "F:\yomcco\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2259, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "F:\yomcco\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "F:\yomcco\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 342, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "F:\yomcco\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3347, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "F:\yomcco\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "F:\yomcco\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "F:\yomcco\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
File "F:\yomcco\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "F:\yomcco\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
File "F:\yomcco\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "F:\yomcco\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
File "F:\yomcco\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
self.update()
File "F:\yomcco\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 680, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in execute
File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in <module>
File "F:\yomcco\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\revertable.py", line 281, in revertable_sorted
return RevertableList(sorted(*args, **kwargs))
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'

Dave1337

Feb 7, 2018
The neighbours content (Sidra and Isla), With perverted mother forcing orgasms on her daughter was so hot. Why it got cut?!
One of the best parts in game.
We want it back!
What did I miss? Anyone havin an old file? So I can play two diferent games to have all the content?

Heaits

Dec 9, 2019
The neighbours content (Sidra and Isla), With perverted mother forcing orgasms on her daughter was so hot. Why it got cut?!
One of the best parts in game.
We want it back!
They will add like "new content"

Probably 2 years was not enough to do and them...

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes