Ansh0X20

Feb 14, 2021
In the screenshots the mod button is missing. Not sure why's that in your game. Also seems your preferences screen is a bit different - are you using another mod or Android?
I'm using the koGa3 one and I'm playing it in
joi play

dangerdude88

Feb 11, 2021
dangerdude88
Linda's number is on the wall in her office. Sara's number too. I haven't been able to open Judy's window yet either. In the earlier version you could interact with Sidra and with her daughter. Maybe there will be something more.
Heres another question... If you dont cheat on sara , are there any extra scenes?(nvm its been answered several times)

Last edited:

snaps86

Jan 20, 2018
Is there any "fix" out? I keep getting "unexpected error occurred" multiple times. When Linda is in my bed, visiting Caroline at night & Liza

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I'm using the koGa3 one and I'm playing it in
joi play
I'm not using Joiplay, unfortunately can't help there. Seems something is removing the mod button. Maybe you try the Android port from Koga or ask him about that.

Sep 16, 2023
I think the real reason for Patreon wanting that removed wasn't because of lesbian part of it, it was because she was being coerced into doing something she didn't want to do. Its the same with the sleep sex. No consent is one of the things on Patreon's shit list so they added scenes where they give consent.
Well, almost everything Patreon found problematic, was problematic because lack of consent (rape, blackmail, sleep sex, coercion in heterosexual/and or lesbian sex), but everything else was let in after slight changes in story/text. Only other thing they found problematic was school, but even that was easily fixed with renaming it into college. So, I still think Patreon was afraid of some kind of woke backlash.

Is there anything I missing by not cheating on Sara? threesomes etc?
If you chose not to "cheat" on Sara, you are missing all the scenes with Lilly.

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
hmmm why is using two different \ / slashes ???
Might be wrong here, but RenPy being Python based, and a whole lot of that community are Linux developers (forward slash) as well as a whole lot being Mac (which is now basically a flavor of Linux/Unix), it's probably just from bleed-over from the underlying libraries used. Win 10 handles it pretty well, mostly. Older Windows? Dunno.

Technically every 2 second animation loop at 30 FPS is 60 images more.
I always wondered if that was the case. As in, animations are from stills rendered individually vs using a different rendering engine that can take a model and animation plan and then render in all the "in-between" images.

ICSTOR wasn't the only creator who got hit by Patreon. A load of creators got hit pretty hard, some even worse than ICSTOR. A couple of good developers lost their pages completely because they refused to bow to censorship.
Maybe you remember/know, but wasn't Patreon under quite a bit of fire from their unwillingness to block (sanction) creators who were in countries that the west has deemed "evil"? Seems like they publicly stated that they would still allow creators accounts to remain open, but that those creators might still not get funds b/c of payment routes (aka: they deflected to Visa/MC there as well).

Tettolandia

Nov 3, 2019
Hi guys, good evening, I'm stuck searching for the pink box to return Carolina's necklace....... possible solutions?...... I pass the first and second steps but not the third step. ...Thank you

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes