Baphomet669

Oct 11, 2020
I vanished from this thread for a long time but I decided to check it on a whim and I couldn't believe my eyes when I found out there was an update and that the game is now "completed" I'm utterly flabbergasted this actually is real.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Choosing cheating on Sara in Lilly path certainly get a lot more actions than choosing to be faithful to Sara. But what is the consequence of that in the future?

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Maybe you remember/know, but wasn't Patreon under quite a bit of fire from their unwillingness to block (sanction) creators who were in countries that the west has deemed "evil"? Seems like they publicly stated that they would still allow creators accounts to remain open, but that those creators might still not get funds b/c of payment routes (aka: they deflected to Visa/MC there as well).
Unwillingness`?Pretty sure Patreon outright froze russian creators accounts while still charging.
Completely different ballpark though.
ICSTOR was done in by a much earlier endeavor of Patreon to crack down on particular niche content(pretty much anything that aint vanilla) that their Credit Institute/Paypal overlords werent okay with(to obfuscate said Institutes own association with such content,just without the fictional tag).

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes