m4gek1ng

Sep 22, 2020
so, i think i'm almost done with the game, but i am not getting any new scenes added to my gallery apart from one Blowjob Scene from Cindy in the Nightclub, anyone able to help with that?

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
anyone know how to unlock last chick, its the one after sara and before lily
NVM FOUND OUT

Last edited:

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Eh, if this had been released after the year that seems customary these days, I'd been ecstatic and would be giving icstor my money. Considering how long it actually took, and that it's supposed to be "final" when it obviously isn't is, well, the truth.

That said, enjoyable update, even if a lot of things are starting to look really badly dated (ie. hairs on most characters).

Reactions: beef-devourer

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Eh, if this had been released after the year that seems customary these days, I'd been ecstatic and would be giving icstor my money. Considering how long it actually took, and that it's supposed to be "final" when it obviously isn't is, well, the truth.

That said, enjoyable update, even if a lot of things are starting to look really badly dated (ie. hairs on most characters).
The still locations and "feel" are leagues ahead most games still.

But sure specifically talking about LIs the renders are looking a bit dated. But they are much more alive by the attention to detail.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
The still locations and "feel" are leagues ahead most games still.

But sure specifically talking about LIs the renders are looking a bit dated. But they are much more alive by the attention to detail.
I dunno, also if you are into Daz it’s painfully obvious that most LIs are just subtle variations of the Dahlia head. I think Aunt and Caroline could actually be identical apart from the haor and textures.

Reactions: beef-devourer
3.70 star(s) 406 Votes