Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So going off the first post here, about 5 years and 10 months. Thinking of how many other projects, be it other games or animations were started and completed within that period…yet this is the most viewed and posted in thread :coffee:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: kisuno

pleaseeatsomeshit

Dec 1, 2018
I haven't played this since v0.6 iirc. It's given me plenty of time to enjoy a multitude of other games in the meantime before coming back to finish Milfy City.

I am not unhappy.

Ytrew21

Nov 14, 2022
Hi, I need a save with every route complete but sara's one.

I was stuck at the "go to her bedroom" (affection 2) ad I've mess with my save file randomly, easily worsening the situation

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
So going off the first post here, about 5 years and 10 months. Thinking of how many other projects, be it other games or animations were started and completed within that period…yet this is the most viewed and posted in thread :coffee:
Go see the Being a Dik and Summertime Saga posts, here they are small players lol

Reactions: Berserk46

phinny1

Aug 22, 2017
yet this is the most viewed and posted in thread
Probably 50% of the thread is posts bitching about the scam-artist dev interspersed with the occasional white knight relentlessly insisting that he's actually a sophisticated auteur whose development methods are far beyond the comprehension of us lesser plebes.

Reactions: yawyeetah

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
They are against that. I haven't played in a very long time but from what I've heard its been changed to have them wake up and give consent before you can proceed.
It hasn't been removed you can still rape sister, the aunt's and his wife in their sleep.

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
Now i noticed, What happened to the bob leaves the house route and sleep roleplay route with Linda?

Also i still hope for a finished sidra route and More violet booty call scenes, and judy needs better night scenes.

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
When we play the previous ICSTOR games, we understand the dev better, it is the champion of the game which could have been great but will remain sloppy and rushed, Milfy Villa had so much potential. Milfy City will perhaps be finished with its DLC , other games now like Afamilyventure far exceed it.

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes