ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
I have the same problem, but i am plaing eng version
Sry for everything. I thought it fixed the Sara problem.
I can only speak for myself.
I play with the german mod.
With an original English I could fix that client.
The same Save Game at this point in german is empty
==============
Another crazy idea
Up your save game here, I play the scene
c:\Users\..user...\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Milfy City

Last edited:

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
Can anyone help - I'm stuck in progress with Celia. Cannot get security and Celia meet in corridor ??? Have talked to both Jake and Celia - but nothing happens after this. Any clue is appreciated !
me too!

nevermind, solved ;D

Last edited:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.1.2

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.2.1

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.3

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.3.1 Alternative Dialog

0.1: It fully restores the deleted 'Sidra and Isla' content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things, such as the school on the map.
0.2: Includes fixes to the full Caroline's path.
0.3: Fully restores Celia's blackmail path.

Installation: Just drop the "game" folder from the archive into the main "MilfyCity" folder. Overwrite if asked.

Log:
0.1 - Initial release.
0.1.1 - Added the missing video files.
0.1.2 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.2 - Caroline only: Fixes numerous grammar mistakes, restores all relationship-related content, and reinstates all stuff related to school.
0.2.1 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.3 - Added restoration to Celia's complete blackmail path.
0.3.1 - A fully rewritten dialogue for the first event, introduced with version 1.0, between MC and Celia, is now much more in line with the previous ones.
Hey can you guys please help me make an informed decision by answering a few questions? I'm missing some context because while I have been following the recent events a bit, I haven't actually played the game or seen any new or altered content since like version 0.6e.

So the 'Sidra and Isla' content I definitely want back.

And just out of curiosity, what exactly was removed (and why) from Caroline's content that the incest patch doesn't restore?

Now the Celia stuff is what I think I need the most info/help on. I read that basically the Blackmail stuff was replaced by 'Role-Playing' (for Patreon, I'm sure). But honestly I don't know which would be hotter to me without more context. If it's 'role-playing' as in she wants to pretend that she's being blackmailed or that she doesn't like what they're doing or something then that actually might be hotter to me. But if it's eye-roll-inducing stuff like

"Celia, wake up. I'm going to fool around with you in bed and you just pretend to be asleep, okay?"

"Okay, I completely and utterly consent. Have fun! *snore*"

then that'd just be lame to me.

So I guess my questions are the following.

1) Just out of curiosity, what's the deal with Caroline's content? What was removed (and why. What's the logic?) that the incest patch wouldn't restore?

2) Can someone please elaborate a bit on the key differences between
a. "new/Final Edition/Patreon" Celia
b. "restored content" Celia
c. "Alternate - restored content" Celia

3) Do any of Celia's versions include more/additional scenes and content than the others, or is it just the rewritten dialogue?

Thanks in advance for any help. I'm just trying to get a better idea about what I want to use without having to play through the game multiple times just to see the differences.

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
Hey can you guys please help me make an informed decision by answering a few questions? I'm missing some context because while I have been following the recent events a bit, I haven't actually played the game or seen any new or altered content since like version 0.6e.
The content was changed/modified to that exact low-effort, eye-rolling, extremely lame "role-playing" alternative. My restoration mod goes over each and every line of text and fixes all the inconsistencies.

It adds the missing dialogue that defines relationships between the characters, corrects many grammar mistakes, and even completely rewrites the first event introduced in 1.0 that defines the new path for Celia and MC moving forward. It brings back the school, but only in relation to the characters' story paths, not everywhere.

So, if you want a proper Celia without all the role-playing nonsense, Caroline as an older sister (again, without any role-playing nonsense), and the minor things related to school and Sidra and Isla, install the latest version of the mod (0.3.1).

P.S. It's also fully compatible with joelurmel's incest mod for the rest of the family cast, since I haven't had time to go over their text and dialogue yet.

Last edited:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
The content was changed/modified to that exact low-effort, eye-rolling, extremely lame "role-playing" alternative. My restoration mod goes over each and every line of text and fixes all the inconsistencies.

It adds the missing dialogue that defines relationships between the characters, corrects many grammar mistakes, and even completely rewrites the first event introduced in 1.0 that defines the new path for Celia and MC moving forward. It brings back the school, but only in relation to the characters' story paths, not everywhere.

So, if you want a proper Celia without all the role-playing nonsense, Caroline as an older sister (again, without any role-playing nonsense), and the minor things related to school and Sidra and Isla, install the latest version of the mod (0.3.1).
You are awesome. I'm sure you've already been thanked a thousand times already, but THANK YOU!! :D

Reactions: Powerbabe

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021

P.S. It's also fully compatible with joelurmel's incest mod for the rest of the family cast, since I haven't had time to go over their text and dialogue yet.
Thanks a lot for your work, Powerbabe, it really helps this great game to reach closer to its potential despite the heavy censorship of the evil corporations like Patreon/Google, Visa, Mastercard, etc..

Reactions: Powerbabe

exloladdict

Aug 13, 2022
Does he really have almost 30.000 members on Patreon after all the scam he has done ?
Patreon changed some things a few weeks ago and now you can become a member without paying. That's what you're seeing.

Before that was changed, I remember that the number of patrons only increased by a few hundreds after the update was released.

Reactions: bratis

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Does he really have almost 30.000 members on Patreon after all the scam he has done ?
Patreon changed some things a few weeks ago and now you can become a member without paying. That's what you're seeing.

Before that was changed, I remember that the number of patrons only increased by a few hundreds after the update was released.
They combined the number of people just following the Patreon page (which I now see is labeled "Join for free") with the people who are actually supporters. Makes the number useless now.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes