Oct 17, 2017
I havent played this since v.05 so years ago wanted to start again since its finally not abandoned and noticed the restoration patch and curious about this " 0.2 - Caroline only: Fixes numerous grammar mistakes, restores all relationship-related content, and reinstates all stuff related to school. " Did caroline got some of her content cut/reworked and should i play with or without the patch like i said its been years and i dont remember much about the story and stuff

Dante512

Jul 29, 2020
How do you get your Aunties relationship to 3? I have only 1 of 3 and can't work out how to get the other two relationship points.
Secondly, how do you work out in the gym to get the strength to beat Delilah? I go to the gym/change room, but nothing triggers work outs.

Click on any gym equipment such as trademill or dumbell andy ou start work out. for raising level. meet them at different times to start their activites. there is hint option in screen on right check there is an arrow click on that.

Reactions: KGregory

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I've made a i-patch fix with more transformation than previous.

Extract to [game folder] and replace the old files if you have it. (As usual, modified files have their backup)

Report any errors/breachs via screenshot to help

Making an i-patch in this White Elephant it's like trying to repair a nuclear plant with a Swissknife.

IMPORTANT THINGS: DO NOT DELETE PATCH & PATCH2 IN [GAME FOLDER]\GAME!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE Mommy AND Daddy, YOU JUST HAVE TO CREATE AN EMPTY FILES nomommy.rpy in [game folder]\game.
Not needed if you do a fresh start, it will be asked.

EDIT: As a bonus, you have a textbox slider in preferences for those that have problem for seeing text without contrast

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you again for the time and effort put in for this.

There are still a couple of odd lines here and there, just fyi. Off the top of my head, there's one where Linda says something like "I really lov-- like you." which isn't really something that a mom would say. And then when the MC tells Macy (or was it Lily?) that his mom kissed him she laughs and says something like "I bet she just wants another deposit from you.", which I guess would make more sense if she was the "landlady" instead.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Thank you again for the time and effort put in for this.

There are still a couple of odd lines here and there, just fyi. Off the top of my head, there's one where Linda says something like "I really lov-- like you." which isn't really something that a mom would say. And then when the MC tells Macy (or was it Lily?) that his mom kissed him she laughs and says something like "I bet she just wants another deposit from you.", which I guess would make more sense if she was the "landlady" instead.
Thanks for your report, but without exact sentence, I can't modify my i-patch.
Post at least a screenshot for helping

Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Powerbabe joelurmel I'm not sure which one of you it would have been better to bring this up with. But have you considered replacing the word "college" with "school" throughout the game? I know it may be different regionally, but in the States at least, "school" could mean anything from kindergarten to university. And sentences like "On a college day?" doesn't quite sound right. If this is normal in the U.K. or elsewhere though than please just forgive my cultural ignorance lol.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I don't know enough about renpy to know if this is feasible or not, but is there a way to change a character's name? My IRL mother's name is Judy and her scenes are grossing me out
I had the same situation in another game with a character. In short, yes, it's possible. Short version is editing the RPY files (may have to extract them first) with a text editor like Notepad and using Search & Replace to change Judy into whatever you want. At least that's how it works with other Ren'Py games I've played.

Edit: You can also use a program like grepWin to search and replace in multiple files at once.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Was there any [semi-]official talk about the upcoming Steam (Final) Edition also being released outside of Steam, as before (e.g. as v1.0 Final)?

1698863524110.png

If it'll be Steam only, it'll probably take up to 2 weeks before it's pirated and any future fixes will not be promptly available here as Steam ripping & cracking is too expensive to expect for every minor fix.

Last edited:

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
Powerbabe joelurmel I'm not sure which one of you it would have been better to bring this up with. But have you considered replacing the word "college" with "school" throughout the game? I know it may be different regionally, but in the States at least, "school" could mean anything from kindergarten to university. And sentences like "On a college day?" doesn't quite sound right. If this is normal in the U.K. or elsewhere though than please just forgive my cultural ignorance lol.
For Celia and Caroline's paths, everything related to school has been not only restored to how it was before version 1.0 but also improved. There's no mention of college in their paths.

However, there are phrases in the game that contain the word 'college' and other related terms that shouldn't be replaced haphazardly. It would be best to review all the text and manually modify each instance to ensure it fits.

I will eventually work on Sara and Linda's paths, as well as the rest of the files, when I have time.

Last edited:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
For Celia and Caroline's paths, everything related to school has been restored to how it was before version 1.0. There's no mention of college in their paths. However, there are phrases in the game that contain the word 'college' and other related terms that shouldn't be replaced haphazardly.

It would be best to review all the text and manually modify each instance to ensure it fits. I will eventually work on Sara and Linda's paths, as well as the rest of the files, when I have time.
Ah, m'kay. I just did a mass search and replace and changed "college" to "school" just for personal use. But I'll try to notice any lines that seem out of place because of it. Hopefully my game won't crash or anything. But I have backups at least.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I think it's too early to make this kind of change. Especially with the REAL final to come on STEAM the 11/03.
There is much more oddity that need to be corrected by the dev and not by a mod

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Ah, m'kay. I just did a mass search and replace and changed "college" to "school" just for personal use. But I'll try to notice any lines that seem out of place because of it. Hopefully my game won't crash or anything. But I have backups at least.
If you have really replaced "college" by "school", this can pose problem with some functions.
But if you do " college " by " school " surrounded by space, this will not pose problem. But there is more than 160 lines to recheck

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I think it's too early to make this kind of change. Especially with the REAL final to come on STEAM the 11/03.
There is much more oddity that need to be corrected by the dev and not by a mod
Gotcha. Though to me the "REAL final" version will be once all of the DLC, final fixes, and restoration mods are finalized and installed. I look forward to playing this version in 2040.

If you have really replaced "college" by "school", this can pose problem with some functions.
But if you do " college " by " school " surrounded by space, this will not pose problem. But there is more than 160 lines to recheck
Ah. Guess I just got impatient. I did it case-sensitive, so that College and college were replaced by School and school.

Maybe I'm off, but I got a strong impression that the school is implied to actually be a high school. Much like "Landladys" and "roommates" are implied to actually be moms and sisters. And lines like "Don't stay up too late, it's a college night!" were making me groan a little lol. Though I guess it is better than my game crashing. I'll keep rolling with it for now just to see. But thanks for the info (y)

Reactions: Noe174

Warrawx

Oct 20, 2023
My pleasure. Of course everybody has different opinions. It is not the best quality but not the worst either. So we just have fun and enjoy. I think milfs are nice here lol.

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
Click on any gym equipment such as trademill or dumbell andy ou start work out. for raising level. meet them at different times to start their activites. there is hint option in screen on right check there is an arrow click on that.
Thanks for the response. Unfortunately, when I go into the gym area it only shows the basketball court and change room. Clicked around, but couldn't find any gym equipment. Again, appreciate the response.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for the response. Unfortunately, when I go into the gym area it only shows the basketball court and change room. Clicked around, but couldn't find any gym equipment. Again, appreciate the response.
So you went to SCHOOL not GYM !!!!

mr_lol_face

Jun 11, 2019
I've made a i-patch fix with more transformation than previous.

Extract to [game folder] and replace the old files if you have it. (As usual, modified files have their backup)

Report any errors/breachs via screenshot to help

Making an i-patch in this White Elephant it's like trying to repair a nuclear plant with a Swissknife.

IMPORTANT THINGS: DO NOT DELETE PATCH & PATCH2 IN [GAME FOLDER]\GAME!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE Mommy AND Daddy, YOU JUST HAVE TO CREATE AN EMPTY FILES nomommy.rpy in [game folder]\game.
Not needed if you do a fresh start, it will be asked.

EDIT: As a bonus, you have a textbox slider in preferences for those that have problem for seeing text without contrast

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, I've followed all the instructions but now the game crashes whenever I try start a new game? It says it cannot find the modtextbox.png file but its there in the gui folder?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes