Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
_Thomas_Shelby_ Powerbabe Tomorrow the Steam release is supposed to come out. This should be a finished version which would mean "pirates" would not need to wait any longer to work on a restoration patch, so it might be worth it to wait until then.
The 1.0d is already the "finished" version. The only change in the Steam version will be the removal of the Patreon logo from the main menu, because it's against Steam's TOS. That's it. I'm 99% sure they won't fix anything else. So technically, the 1.0d with my patch is more feature-complete.

Apr 19, 2020
The 1.0d is already the "finished" version. The only change in the Steam version will be the removal of the Patreon logo from the main menu, because it's against Steam's TOS. That's it. I'm 99% sure they won't fix anything else. So technically, the 1.0d with my patch is more feature-complete.
Below is the text where the MC does his first blackmail session
Screenshot 2023-11-02 220454.png Screenshot 2023-11-02 220547.png

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
You're the dumbass who's insisting it's a new version with new content when it's just a Steam release. I don't have to be a psychic to know this because I can read and apparently you can't.

The other guy who asked if there's new content in the steam version is completely justified in asking since he doesn't know, but you insulted the guy like a smooth-brained incest baby while also outing yourself for being wrong. But it's okay, I forgive you, it must be hard living life with room temperature IQ like you ;)
Wow, you must live in a volcano or in Hell if you think my IQ is room temperature.

You are the only one who is insinuating Steam release. Keep it stupid!

• Angry
Reactions: DKft

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey, guys, please keep things on topic and stop the back-and-forth. A warning was given previously about this tendency, so things should get back on topic for this game specifically, not throwing insults back and forth or arguing about who's right or whatever.

Reactions: Civilincubus

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Question: Does Lain still make his mod or does he no longer develop his mod? I would like to know, thank you

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Question: Does Lain still make his mod or does he no longer develop his mod? I would like to know, thank you
Have not been seen since September. And if they are working on it, they are probably waiting for the final release. The Steam release should be the completed release. We will see what version number it gets on Steam.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes