Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Is the incest not canon? I just started and Im finding way too many conversations where its obvious they're talking about his landlady, even with all the patches.
It's more that the patch is non-canon. Made by some weird user on here who really wants you to download it. There should be a "pirate patch" released along with the Steam version. If not ICSTOR and Onyxdime really shat the bed.

Edit: Just checked and it's been out on Steam for a day, Onyxdime wtf even the pirates are scamming us now? Wtf now the way the majority of users play the game will be with broken and bad writing.

Last edited:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
It's more that the patch is non-canon. Made by some weird user on here who really wants you to download it. There should be a "pirate patch" released along with the Steam version. If not ICSTOR and Onyxdime really shat the bed.

Edit: Just checked and it's been out on Steam for a day, Onyxdime wtf even the pirates are scamming us now? Wtf now the way the majority of users play the game will be with broken and bad writing.
If I'm weird, why my i-patch is linked at the top op...

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
If I'm weird, why my i-patch is linked at the top op...
With an asterisk. You put mommy and daddy as their names and you really want us to use it. Besides the point, I am trashing you because I don't want devs to think we are satisfied with just nameswaps. We want the off- *ahem* unofficial writing as it is more immersive.

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
Really? There is no ending? No threesomes between MC and Linda, Sara and Caroline?! Or some lesbian scenes between them? Just.. Few BootyCalls.. This is what we get after all the time? Jesus Christ :KEK:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
With an asterisk. You put mommy and daddy as their names and you really want us to use it. Besides the point, I am trashing you because I don't want devs to think we are satisfied with just nameswaps. We want the off- *ahem* unofficial writing as it is more immersive.
You wrong!
I do not force the use of Mommy and Daddy and I've put much more than that, by modifying sentence to be more immersive...
So, I think you have not used my i-patch and it's regularly updated to add more sentences.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes