Beelzeboss3DG

Feb 28, 2020
You wrong!
I do not force the use of Mommy and Daddy and I've put much more than that, by modifying sentence to be more immersive...
So, I think you have not used my i-patch and it's regularly updated to add more sentences.
Its true, when I read Caroline say "I dont mind you looking, I knew you for YEARS, its not like you're some perv", I came here looking for some patch, and yours changed it to "I dont mind you looking, you're my brother, its not like you're some perv", BUT there are still some weird dialogues like the conversation with the blonde girl in class who made the joke about your mother wanting "another DEPOSIT" from you that was clearly meant to be about the landlady.

I do think the "non-patched" story would be stupid anyway, there's a couple and 3 kids but none of them are related? Caroline "brought you home" when you were a kid? why? Was he an orphan? I dunno, I always feel the landlady stuff feels so forced when the dynamics are so clearly those of a family.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
The incest patch conflicts with content restoration mod. Both have "patch.rpy" file. Is there any way to merge them?
The "patch.rpy" should be an empty file. Therefore, the one from "LEWDPATCHER" is incorrect and should be avoided.
I'm talking about this . Can I use both? True, "patch.rpy" is empty. But, it asks me to replace. What should I do to use both?
It's an empty file. You can replace it or ignore it. The answer is in your own question. It doesn't matter.
The content of patch.rpy is not important, You just need to have one to activate the i-patch made by the dev.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Its true, when I read Caroline say "I dont mind you looking, I knew you for YEARS, its not like you're some perv", I came here looking for some patch, and yours changed it to "I dont mind you looking, you're my brother, its not like you're some perv", BUT there are still some weird dialogues like the conversation with the blonde girl in class who made the joke about your mother wanting "another DEPOSIT" from you that was clearly meant to be about the landlady.

I do think the "non-patched" story would be stupid anyway, there's a couple and 3 kids but none of them are related? Caroline "brought you home" when you were a kid? why? Was he an orphan? I dunno, I always feel the landlady stuff feels so forced when the dynamics are so clearly those of a family.
My i-patch is just a fix for what the dev have not properly patched...
I have already parsed the 950 scripts 2 times for checking errors, but if you think I've missed some, report it!
It's more intelligent than destroy me like you do.

Last edited:

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
The content of patch.rpy is not important, You just need to have one to activate the i-patch made by the dev.
I appreciate your input, but it's necessary to point out that saying the contents of "patch.rpy" are not important is misleading. It could contain code that influences the game's variables. That's why I suggested it would be better for the file to be empty since the mere existence of "patch.rpy" itself triggers the incest part of the game. Thank you for bringing this to everyone's attention.

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
Am I right in assuming, that the completed version has no harem path? It's just a polished version from before. So, the game itself is actually not finished. It only contains the finished love path for each main character (listed in the phone). Am I right?

Reactions: Noe174

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
I know there's that big fat text saying "COMPLETED" but is it really, like legit done? This is Milfy City after all so I still have doubts XD

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I never thought I would see the Completed tag in this thread. Are you sure it is really completed? Is there no open ending where Icstor can take refuge to continue milking the game?

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
Well there we go again, a question about the Uncensored patches: I got the base game and want to use the Content Restoration Mod. Copying it over into the game folder worked without problems. Now I also want to enable the i-patch. How do I do that? Copy it over, except the files that would be overwritten?

Or is only the Content Restoration Mod alone enough to also unlock the i-stuff, without me needing any other patches? The discussions were somehwat just about the patch.rpy file, but what are the exact steps now to combine Content Mod and i-Mod? And what's the role of the Lewdpatcher mod?

Last edited:

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
Well there we go again, a question about the Uncensored patches: I got the base game and want to use the Content Restoration Mod. Copying it over into the game folder worked without problems. Now I also want to enable the i-patch. How do I do that? Copy it over, except the files that would be overwritten?

Or is only the Content Restoration Mod alone enough to also unlock the i-stuff?
The Content Restoration Mod already acts as i-stuff. It just doesn't cover all the characters yet. You can pair it with joelurmel's until I have time to do the rest.

Reactions: joelurmel and Loro

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
The Content Restoration Mod already acts as i-stuff. It just doesn't cover all the characters yet. You can pair it with joelurmel's until I have time to do the rest.
Thanks for your answer. And for the time being, which patch.rpy should be used then when combining both mods? The one from Content Restoration Mod, or the one from the i-patch?

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks for your answer. And for the time being, which patch.rpy should be used then? The one from Content Restoration Mod, or the one from the i-patch?
As was said before, it's just an empty file. It's there to tell the game which line of text you are going to see.

Reactions: Loro

Jeivv

Apr 3, 2021
sorry if it's been said before, but is there any chance i can play the game from where i left and not start all over again?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes