joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I appreciate your input, but it's necessary to point out that saying the contents of "patch.rpy" are not important is misleading. It could contain code that influences the game's variables. That's why I suggested it would be better for the file to be empty since the mere existence of "patch.rpy" itself triggers the incest part of the game. Thank you for bringing this to everyone's attention.
None of those available here contains real code...

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
To be clear:

If you have finished the 1.0d, you don't need to download the 1.0e!
There is only bugs correction and no add-on. When The DLC will be available, you will probably have to download it but it's not sure for now.

The dev can provide a 1.0f to incorporate the DLC.

Reactions: AmadorQ

orensan

May 29, 2017
9 gb is a bit too for me. is there crunched version
Yes there is, you just gotta find it, i believe it was around page 397x~ish
Should I wait for the final version to update on f95?
it's "finished" besides the dlc, but that won't come anytime soon as i hear they are trying to start a new scam, er i mean a new game

I wouldn't say finished, I think all this "Completed" tag was him rushing the game so it won't stay as abandoned, Delilah's route is like 6 scenes altogether. I was so disappointed when I saw that.
rushed? oooof, he's been milking this game for years now, pretty sure it was completed a long time ago, or at least the script and most of the artwork was, if anything very little had to be reworked, he just kept milking it blaming it on the programmer etc.

Is there a compressed version for 1.0e?
Yes there is, you just gotta find it, i believe it was around page 397x~ish

Stay Alive

Nov 14, 2017
Requested quick Mod with some more game settings
(named saves/textsize/textbox/QuickMenu) + cheating the money
Info: only tested with the new game version v1.0c!

Edit Oct. 6, 2023:
On PC my Mod is now also fully compatible with the incest Mod from
here
(thanks to joelurmel for adding that into his Mod)
Nov. 4, 2023:
my Mod v1.0c seems to be compatible with the new game version v1.0e, too.

Download Mod v1.0c (~1MB)
(compatible to game v1.0d and v1.0e)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

========================================

Info:
I tried an Android port for the game with my cheat Mod,
the gallery unlocker from
here and the incest Mod from here.

But be aware I only did a quick try for it, and the game is actually designed for PC use.
I recommend to activate the "Skip Minigames" in the Preferences for Android.

Android port from the game compressed v1.0e
with integrated Mods (~1.2GB)
- Pixeldrain

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2958446 View attachment 2958447 View attachment 2958448 View attachment 2958449

Hey, I think the Incest mod is kinda broken. When I play the game, only work on mom and dad. But Sara and Caroline status is Tenants and friend. Not sister. Can you fix it?

doezi

Nov 2, 2017
When I change the name in the console, it only changes the name that the characters have but not the name that the MC or other Characters call the Characters. So if i am changing the name of caroline, the mc still calls her caroline. Can someone tell me how i can fix that?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Hey, I think the Incest mod is kinda broken. When I play the game, only work on mom and dad. But Sara and Caroline status is Tenants and friend. Not sister. Can you fix it?
Post a screenshots of the errors

EDiT: After parsing scripts, the only reason for which you have tenants and friends instead of childrens, brother or sister it's because you have removed the path.rpy...

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MilfyCity-1.0e
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

wojtowicz

Feb 1, 2018
uhm question i havent played this in a rly long while. but i think i remember there was a walkthro mod with like green correct answer or something like that? or have my mind wander into some other game?

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
uhm question i havent played this in a rly long while. but i think i remember there was a walkthro mod with like green correct answer or something like that? or have my mind wander into some other game?
It's already included in the game, you don't need a mod for this.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Its funny how there is so much shit that just does nothing at all in the game and they couldnt even be bother to remove that
Also reminded, with first version they said the fully black background characters were placeholders
It was pretty hard to do, but this is probably the laziest Icstor game
Now for the "DLCs" that were said never going to be made, for things that were supposedly already done 3 years ago, with 2 other games already announced and abandoned without even getting a first release

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes