skuuza_

Nov 4, 2023
Is there a version that doesn't add incest

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.3.2 Alternative Dialog

0.1: It fully restores the deleted 'Sidra and Isla' content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things, such as the school on the map.
0.2: Includes fixes to the full Caroline's path.
0.3: Fully restores Celia's blackmail path.

Installation: Just drop the "game" folder from the archive into the main "MilfyCity" folder. Overwrite if asked.

Log:
0.1 - Initial release.
0.1.1 - Added the missing video files.
0.1.2 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.2 - Caroline only: Fixes numerous grammar mistakes, restores all relationship-related content, and reinstates all stuff related to school.
0.2.1 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.3 - Added restoration to Celia's complete blackmail path.
0.3.1 - A fully rewritten dialogue for the first event, introduced with version 1.0, between MC and Celia, is now much more in line with the previous ones.
0.3.2 - Contains fixes from 1.0e. Fully compatible with the Steam version.

Reactions: jhonatanw

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
For anyone that's getting stuck at night and can't progress, I just went back to an earlier save and noticed the issue happens when I go to the clothes shop at night and find the key then go into Caroline's bedroom. After that, I can't progress at night. So I went back to a previous save and just avoided finding the key and I'm progressing again.
I'm still trying to find the 'clothes shop' Where is it located please? there is a 'shop' and a 'sex shop' Oh and a 'mail' that is under construction. Not found any clothes shop though.

Just a thought, but how'd they manage to get an ice cream van up on the 1st floor of the 'mail' with only a set of stairs?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

zapras

Dec 22, 2019
I finished the beta version years ago. I visit this page once every year just to see if it's finally completed. Yesterday morning I saw it was and I was so excited to finally see the Haram. I made sure to not see any spoilers. I've been playing this for about 20 hours since yesterday. Finally finished it now... What... No... Haram... Fuck my pathetic life.

Noe174

Dec 22, 2022
Am I right in assuming, that the completed version has no harem path? It's just a polished version from before. So, the game itself is actually not finished. It only contains the finished love path for each main character (listed in the phone). Am I right?
It's right. The pending routes and some additional ones have been completed.

But self-censorship has been included, which the community has tried to solve with patches quite successfully, except for the neighbors' route, which will be left uncovered.

This has already given everything it could give.

There is a promise that some DLCs are being worked on to finish off the routes of Sara, Carolina and Linda, a Haren ending and something additional undefined.

Therefore, being realistic, it will take a year to actually see the project completed.

ICSTOR thinks that it is like Blizzard, that it can charge a subscription every month and only provide content in the BlizzCom.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes