elumiknotty

Jun 30, 2023
Finally finished the final release (with the omitted content put back in), and the minimal amount of content that was added in the 3 years between updates is comical. There are devs out there that put out that much content in a single monthly update.

To my knowledge the production team is English speaking as well... so how are there parts that are so grammatically shitty!? There are large areas of content that are written with such absurd use of commas and -'s that it's mind boggling.

Literally there are, sentences - like this - that just, use commas and, dashes in ways that they - were never - intended, to be used.

And how are you going to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't believe how badly the devs ripped off the fans over the last several years.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Finally got around to playing it. Begrudgingly used the content restoration patch, which does not restore neighbor content but it does restore Celia's blackmail route. It also uses joelurmel 's incest patch....which was ok. It wasn't terrible and it did its best at fixing some lines but there was a lot of content dialogue that didn't incorporate any incest at all especially in regards to the Aunt, and the new scenes with Caroline (THERE WERE NONE ACTUALLY) and Sara. His patch also doesn't work all the time. No shade on him but there should have been an "unofficial" incest patch out 2 months ago.

The 1-star reviews were because fans felt they got shafted. Blueballed every step of the way. It's like how most of the new secret cards were just blacked ntr garbage. There were good ones don't get me wrong but the dev seems to not have focused on what players actually wanted. Like, naive Linda in the pink lingerie scene? Thrown out. Seeing Bob's dick? Put it everywhere.

There has been only one threesome scene this entire game and it was the hottest one this update. All the side characters actually had good scenes this update, especially Judy. The majority of Milfy City fans are incest fans, and not only do the family characters get barely anything in this update, the absence of a functional "unofficial" patch ruins the immersion and quality of the game for all of them. I guarantee that if it was released on day 1, Milfy City would be enjoying higher ratings and greater hype.

Kudos to joelurmel, he did what he could and I was only mean to him for the sake of showing the devs that we are not satisfied with a haphazard actual fan patch, and that is still the case.

Reactions: Fauno36

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Finally got around to playing it. Begrudgingly used the content restoration patch, which does not restore neighbor content but it does restore Celia's blackmail route. It also uses joelurmel 's incest patch....which was ok. It wasn't terrible and it did its best at fixing some lines but there was a lot of content dialogue that didn't incorporate any incest at all especially in regards to the Aunt, and the new scenes with Caroline (THERE WERE NONE ACTUALLY) and Sara. His patch also doesn't work all the time. No shade on him but there should have been an "unofficial" incest patch out 2 months ago.

The 1-star reviews were because fans felt they got shafted. Blueballed every step of the way. It's like how most of the new secret cards were just blacked ntr garbage. There were good ones don't get me wrong but the dev seems to not have focused on what players actually wanted. Like, naive Linda in the pink lingerie scene? Thrown out. Seeing Bob's dick? Put it everywhere.

There has been only one threesome scene this entire game and it was the hottest one this update. All the side characters actually had good scenes this update, especially Judy. The majority of Milfy City fans are incest fans, and not only do the family characters get barely anything in this update, the absence of a functional "unofficial" patch ruins the immersion and quality of the game for all of them. I guarantee that if it was released on day 1, Milfy City would be enjoying higher ratings and greater hype.

Kudos to joelurmel, he did what he could and I was only mean to him for the sake of showing the devs that we are not satisfied with a haphazard actual fan patch, and that is still the case.
You should've waited for the "pirate" unpatreonize patch. I'm sure it'll pop out any minute now...

I think that's just a separate one that Powerbabe is actively working on.
Onyxdime has been hinting for months that he was working on a patched version simultaneously with the official version, with all Patreon censored content fully restored.
He also indicated that said version would be released "within minutes" of the final version releasing.

• Haha
Reactions: DKft and Boopeeman

jeff2131

Aug 30, 2022
You can add money by activating the console, then typing

inventory.money+=5000

Obviously change 5000 to the amount to wish to cheat in, you scoundrel.

Or, type..

inventory.money=1000000

Become an instant millionaire. You get the idea...
can you explain how?

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
Finally got around to playing it. Begrudgingly used the content restoration patch, which does not restore neighbor content but it does restore Celia's blackmail route.
If it doesn't restore, then you've installed it incorrectly. The mod restores the deleted content up to the 'work in progress' message. It doesn't create the rest out of thin air. The same goes for Caroline's path, which includes the new content. It also accurately incorporates the incestuous relationships.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fauno36

Jemet

May 19, 2020
just in case anyone is wondering the harem/love/pregnant route are the 3 DLC's icstor says they are working on but no idea when it will be out

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
If it doesn't restore, then you've installed it incorrectly. The mod restores the deleted content up to the 'work in progress' message. It doesn't create the rest out of thin air. The same goes for Caroline's path, which includes the new content. It also accurately incorporates the incestuous relationships.
It restored neighbor content up to night scenes although there's a very good chance the ingame walkthrough is wrong. Caroline's new scenes consist of 1 new night scene and her horny call scenes. Can't really call it new content. As for the restored relationships, yes it restores names and up to 0.7.1 content this is good as there's an old incest script. The new content, of which the family characters are a smaller fraction, does not have an alternate (and true) incest script like the old version, but a haphazard fan patch that tries its best to fix any real estate jargon. To make it really simple for, Aunt Liza's new content has barely any reference to her being your aunt or the taboo nature of it. Linda's still does but that's because it's her entire character, and it's easy to swap out lines.

It's another promise broken by ICSTOR and team.

I can't wait for the 2025 Harem DLC where there's still no "unofficial pirate patch" and MC and his cohabitants get off on how they're going to have more tenants to rent to. It's just lazy, unprofessional and poor strategy.

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
It restored neighbor content up to night scenes although there's a very good chance the ingame walkthrough is wrong. Caroline's new scenes consist of 1 new night scene and her horny call scenes. Can't really call it new content. As for the restored relationships, yes it restores names and up to 0.7.1 content this is good as there's an old incest script.
That's why it's important to read the changelog. The content mod only restores Caroline's path as it was in version 0.71b with many grammar fixes, the school, and all the restored incestuous relationships between her and the MC. It also adds a few new dialogues that the developer missed, seamlessly integrated to keep everything together.

What the mod does not do yet is restore the incestuous relationships between the rest of the cast. The patch does the bare minimum. You'll have to wait until I finish working on the rest of the text to bring everything back in a coherent manner.

Icerock12

Jun 22, 2021
That's why it's important to read the changelog. The content mod only restores Caroline's path as it was in version 0.71b with many grammar fixes, the school, and all the restored incestuous relationships between her and the MC. It also adds a few new dialogues that the developer missed, seamlessly integrated to keep everything together.

What the mod does not do yet is restore the incestuous relationships between the rest of the cast. The patch does the bare minimum. You'll have to wait until I finish working on the rest of the text to bring everything back in a coherent manner.
Thank you for doing all this mate! is there any ETA on when this will be done? just wondering if i should wait with playing it or not :)

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes