franznunes

Aug 21, 2022
I miss one quest : Morning College Entrance - Listen to student's conversations. Does anyone know how to unlock this ?

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
So this socalled game completed means that scamstor realized that he could not continue milking anymore with it and then he decided to shift the milking to the dlc?

master861

Nov 4, 2022
It already functions as i-patch on its own, but not for all characters. I am working on that part. It only applies to the ones mentioned in the description. And yes, the mod is compatible with other patches as well.
I Can not place any stuff from the sex shop into the locker with your mod, i dont thing that should happen.

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
I Can not place any stuff from the sex shop into the locker with your mod, i dont thing that should happen.
It shouldn't and it doesn't. My mod is not the problem. The mod doesn't change the game's functionality, only the text. It's something on your end.

Reactions: ChubbyCheek

Beelzeboss3DG

Feb 28, 2020
My i-patch is just a fix for what the dev have not properly patched...
I have already parsed the 950 scripts 2 times for checking errors, but if you think I've missed some, report it!
It's more intelligent than destroy me like you do.
Destroy you like I do? this is my first comment in this thread, do you even check who you reply to?

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
So let me get this straight: instead of the MC blackmailing Celia, is her who blackmails us???

EDIT: No, worse, she knows is the MC from the beginning and just roleplays??? Way to ruin a plot!!!

Last edited:

doezi

Nov 2, 2017
How can i change the names of the characters like sara or caroline? When I do it the way it is explained on the first page, it only changes the names when they are talking but now the name that the MC is adressing them. So changing Sara's name to Mia for example means when she is talking the name over her text says Mia but the MC still calls her Sara.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
How can i change the names of the characters like sara or caroline? When I do it the way it is explained on the first page, it only changes the names when they are talking but now the name that the MC is adressing them. So changing Sara's name to Mia for example means when she is talking the name over her text says Mia but the MC still calls her Sara.
Because this game is shit! Scamstor just released this so called "complete" version to gain more cows to milk!

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
What is the point in Delilah story? Just a fuck and then a breakup speech with her wishing to be with the MC??? Man, I thought scamstor couldn't surprise me anymore!

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes