Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
Sorry, cant read trough this huge thread. But how in hell are you able to earn all the money to buy the thing in the sexshop 1000, give the girl in the shop 1000 and hand the hooker 1000. I have tried to play and got 300 now.
What is the trick?????

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Sorry, cant read trough this huge thread. But how in hell are you able to earn all the money to buy the thing in the sexshop 1000, give the girl in the shop 1000 and hand the hooker 1000. I have tried to play and got 300 now.
What is the trick?????
If you have the stomach to play this so-called game: Photoshoots with Caroline, Computer games, Office cleaning, Pool cleaning. Only the Computer games are repeatable endlessly.

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
If you have the stomach to play this so-called game: Photoshoots with Caroline, Computer games, Office cleaning, Pool cleaning. Only the Computer games are repeatable endlessly.
[/QUOT
I have done all that but most of it has been consumed to buy wine and other stuff. The pooljob and the office job was
I have done all that but except working in Caroline shop it cant be done anymore. But you earn peanuts compare to the 3x1000 i need now.

Ple Bo

Jun 3, 2020
I don't know how to tell you this, but when Milfy City came (in 2018), SummertimeSaga was already aged (2016) :D
And yet ones considered ancient history that got a shitty "completion" after close to no communication with the community and the other is still actively being worked with shown progress

Criticalsal

Jan 22, 2018
Sounds like the same game I DL'd years ago. When I saw "1.0e" I got really excited, lol. Carolibe is hot AF and it's a shame he just stopped producing. I need to find some new games.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
I thought he once said there would be no DLC's and everything would be concluded in the final path haha
You're surprised? He also said it would be free, which was a big part of why people funded him to begin with; it was people helping the little guy make something that would be for everyone. Five years and a few hundred grand later and it's released as a retail product sold on the biggest games marketplace in the world, and the only free links are on piracy sites.

• Sad
Reactions: MrNewVegas2281

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
I wish we had more choice in how to deal with Bob.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm all for choice when it's a simple one that won't really impact much in the game at the point. Doubt will see this choice as This game kinda is just bleeding along to it's end at this point.

Dec 19, 2020
I wish we had more choice in how to deal with Bob.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm all for choice when it's a simple one that won't really impact much in the game at the point. Doubt will see this choice as This game kinda is just bleeding along to it's end at this point.
wait there are differnt ending?

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
So disappointing after all those years no actual ending yes he finished some sotries but a lot felt unfinished and rushed....
i am so sad right now...

Reactions: sukkrad
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes