Likin9x

Jul 7, 2023
Guys, what is the difference between these two - ? Do I need to install both of them to get the incest content or just one (the for example)? I'm confused with them.

golgahobnit

Aug 20, 2022
I've made an i-patch fix with more transformation than previous.

Extract to [somewhere on your disk]\MilfyCity-1.0e-pc and replace the old files if you have it. (As usual, modified files have their backup)

Report any errors/breachs via screenshot to help

IMPORTANT THINGS: DO NOT DELETE PATCH.RPY IN [somewhere on your disk]\MilfyCity-1.0e-pc\GAME!

EDIT: As a bonus, you have a textbox slider in preferences for those that have problem for seeing text without contrast
EDIT2: Works in 1.0e

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.3.2 Alternative Dialog

0.1: It fully restores the deleted 'Sidra and Isla' content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things, such as the school on the map.
0.2: Includes fixes to the full Caroline's path.
0.3: Fully restores Celia's blackmail path.

Installation: Just drop the "game" folder from the archive into the main "MilfyCity" folder. Overwrite if asked.

Log:
0.1 - Initial release.
0.1.1 - Added the missing video files.
0.1.2 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.2 - Caroline only: Fixes numerous grammar mistakes, restores all relationship-related content, and reinstates all stuff related to school.
0.2.1 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.3 - Added restoration to Celia's complete blackmail path.
0.3.1 - A fully rewritten dialogue for the first event, introduced with version 1.0, between MC and Celia, is now much more in line with the previous ones.
0.3.2 - Contains fixes from 1.0e. Fully compatible with the Steam version.
Requested quick Mod with some more game settings
(named saves/textsize/textbox/QuickMenu) + cheating the money
Info: only tested with the new game version v1.0c!

Edit Oct. 6, 2023:
On PC my Mod is now also fully compatible with the incest Mod from
here
(thanks to joelurmel for adding that into his Mod)
Nov. 4, 2023:
my Mod v1.0c seems to be compatible with the new game version v1.0e, too.

Download Mod v1.0c (~1MB)
(compatible to game v1.0d and v1.0e)
Workupload -

========================================

Info:
I tried an Android port for the game with my cheat Mod,
the gallery unlocker from
here and the incest Mod from here.

But be aware I only did a quick try for it, and the game is actually designed for PC use.
I recommend to activate the "Skip Minigames" in the Preferences for Android.

Attention:
You still need the patch.rpy from lewdpatcher (the uncensor patch linked on the main page)
View attachment 3062904
and put it into the following folder on your phione/tablet: "(your device)\RenPy_Saves\com.koga3.milfycity\game\"

Android port from the game compressed v1.0e
with integrated Mods (~1.2GB)
- Pixeldrain

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2958446 View attachment 2958447 View attachment 2958448 View attachment 2958449

You're all the best!

Can info on mutual patch/mod compatibility be added to the first post?

Thanks so much.

RushCard

Mar 21, 2019
Really wish the Delilah subplot had a decent ending, was expecting a date with her at least. Instead she just ends up alone and crying in the bleachers with no follow-up, very disappointing and unfilling. A shame cause I liked her more than most of the characters
I just finished that part as well. Unclear if there are multiple endings for that, but it was really a bummer and it really does feel like a dropped story instead of an organic ending.

Reactions: Jackmcbean

golgahobnit

Aug 20, 2022
All patch/mod works mutually without problem.
My i-patch will becomme certainly useless when Powerbabe will have finished their add-on.
I noticed, and it's awesome! Thanks again!

Was just thinking it might be nice to mention the mutual compatibility (and order of install) in the first post, so dumb idiots like me don't spend time trying to figure it out :)

MarcoTJ

May 8, 2021
guys how can we use the old saves from v0.71 game is not allow to use old saves thats fuckıng sucks
ı dont want to play whole game from the beginning
i agree but we just need a ver 1.0 save at the end of 0.71 version but nobody gave it yet...

golgahobnit

Aug 20, 2022
If you have really replaced "college" by "school", this can pose problem with some functions.
But if you do " college " by " school " surrounded by space, this will not pose problem. But there is more than 160 lines to recheck
Oh I just saw this post. Is there a manageable way for me to do this?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I noticed, and it's awesome! Thanks again!

Was just thinking it might be nice to mention the mutual compatibility (and order of install) in the first post, so dumb idiots like me don't spend time trying to figure it out :)
You can install in any order, there is no common files

lovio

Jul 2, 2017
i still cant have the story of sara, i tels me to spy on her in bathroom in the morning but she is not there, any help?

bahamter

Jun 8, 2018
I just saw this game has been labeled "complete". Does this mean this is the last chapter and this game won't have any updates?

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
Hi,
Can anyone tell me if there is a cheat in game to increase money, I also saw a multi-cheat on front, is it compatible with the current version of the game has anyone tried it.

exotermic

Dec 9, 2018
I can´t use the binoculars in the window, and because of that all my interaction with the neybors is only 2 or 3 talks with Sidra. I never met her daughter, never found her in the locker-rooms and cant use the ladder to spy after jump the fence. Anyone???

shlaps

Aug 6, 2022
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-03
Release Date: 2023-11-03
Developer: ICSTOR - - - -
Holiday Stories:
Censored: No
Version: 1.0e
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Character Name Change:

Please read this before posting in the thread.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Uncensor Patch: -
* - CONTENT RESTORATION*
Extras: WALKTHROUGH v0.6b - FAN SIGNATURES - SECRET CARDS - PREVIEW PICS - Walkthrough 2 - Full Save - Italian TL* - German TL* - Gallery Unlock* - Multi+Cheat Mod*
wcdudley1980 thanks for the links
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358 View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
Do we need to install the "Lewdpatcher" and "Incest" file or are they the same thing?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes