Oluf30

Nov 11, 2023
Hi. Just downloaded the final version. Have no problem when a start the game. But once I go to the yard, and then press the map button, the game crashes. An exception has occurred.

Sorry for the poor quality of photo.

Anyone with a suggestion for solution?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Hi. Just downloaded the final version. Have no problem when a start the game. But once I go to the yard, and then press the map button, the game crashes. An exception has occurred.

Sorry for the poor quality of photo.

Anyone with a suggestion for solution?
Windows, Linux, Mac, android ???

• Haha
Reactions: Thermophob

Chaussettes

Apr 1, 2018
Hey guys, I kinda need help, I'm stuck with the progression of Sara's story, I'm supposed to spy on her in the bathroom but she never shows up there, am I softlocked in her progression or is there a fix ? ty

JJAP252525

Apr 17, 2020
I already unlocked:

Celia
Linda
Caroline
Sara
Liza
Zuri
Delilah
Judy
Neighbor

I still have 3 ???/locked characters, how to unlock them?

Also, what is the last scene for the neighbors?

Pumpitup2023

Aug 30, 2023
error when launching game after adding multi+cheat mod (any fix?)

Edit: Fixed... forgot to add the ttf file

Last edited:

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Hey guys, I kinda need help, I'm stuck with the progression of Sara's story, I'm supposed to spy on her in the bathroom but she never shows up there, am I softlocked in her progression or is there a fix ? ty
That's a morning event so as long as she is in the shower (you'll know because the MC will say 'I wish i had a spycam'), use the spycam on the door.

If you don't have the spycam, buy it from the store & then select it in the inventory window BEFORE you click on the bathroom door. :D

Mtsgw08

Sep 18, 2017
How do I apply the patch to my android game? When I download the .apk it doesn't create a game path at all in my files. All I see is the ported .apk no files nothing. According to the patch instructions there should be a path created that has a /game folder. What do I need to do or what am I missing?

lovio

Jul 2, 2017
That's a morning event so as long as she is in the shower (you'll know because the MC will say 'I wish i had a spycam'), use the spycam on the door.

If you don't have the spycam, buy it from the store & then select it in the inventory window BEFORE you click on the bathroom door. :D
i have the spycam, but she is never there....

Oluf30

Nov 11, 2023
Of game? not Windows...
Normal or compressed version ?
Compressed version. The last version i downloaded was 0.71b, and had no problem playing this. But downloaded the final version a couple of days ago, but cant get past the house. As soon as I press the map butten, the game locks. As described above. Would really appreciate a solution! :)

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes