skelido

Feb 7, 2022
i believe there used to be something to check the route and i remember there is a pregnant route. what happen to that now? the ending kinda not that satisfying. still like the game just kinda lacking something. pregnancy route will make it better for the story i guess

Duby501

Jun 8, 2020
1699542130937.png

Sorry, a little lost here. I don't know where to find the neighbor as when I try to knock the door it says "It's locked" and if I look for her she's nowhere to be found.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
View attachment 3073142

Sorry, a little lost here. I don't know where to find the neighbor as when I try to knock the door it says "It's locked" and if I look for her she's nowhere to be found.
If you are playing the normal version, it's normal. The neighbors path have been suppressed by the dev.
If you want it, you have to install the restauration pack here

siumasters69

Jun 17, 2022
And yet ones considered ancient history that got a shitty "completion" after close to no communication with the community and the other is still actively being worked with shown progress
No release in over a year warra progress and when was the last actual update

Duby501

Jun 8, 2020
If you are playing the normal version, it's normal. The neighbors path have been suppressed by the dev.
If you want it, you have to install the restauration pack here
Well that make sense. I think I installed it and then completly forget about it. Do you know exactly where the neighbors path ends? Asking just to be sure because maybe I reached the end without knowing

Jackmcbean

Dec 20, 2017
Well that make sense. I think I installed it and then completly forget about it. Do you know exactly where the neighbors path ends? Asking just to be sure because maybe I reached the end without knowing
After you hide in the cabinet and watch the punishment.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I don't remember, but it's very short with about 6 or 8 scenes

flameous

Oct 9, 2019
guys how can we use the old saves from v0.71 game is not allow to use old saves thats fuckıng sucks
ı dont want to play whole game from the beginning

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
As I'm closing in on finishing the content of this game, I lowkey feel like it's a waste of time.
None of the routes have real conclusions aside for Caroline and Linda, and while the game has SOME good content, it takes awhile to get to it. (Also doesn't help that the dev seems more infatuated with blowjobs and footjobs, than actual sex.)
I'd have less of a problem with this, if the dev was trying to make it more like a romantic dating sim, but the only route that has fulfilling romance IMO is Caroline. Most of the routes (aside for Celia, Linda, and Caroline) feel rushed or incomplete. It's kind of crazy that this game is considered "Finished".

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes