joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Compressed version. The last version i downloaded was 0.71b, and had no problem playing this. But downloaded the final version a couple of days ago, but cant get past the house. As soon as I press the map butten, the game locks. As described above. Would really appreciate a solution! :)
Sorry, I can't help. Never used a compressed version. Check with the modder.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Ok Were can I download the full version online?
Ther is no error in the MilfyCity-1.0e-pc-compressed i checked it yesterday each location no error for me , can you say what else you installed? Like any mod or something.
1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your error say's entrance you can not go back with the map from the entrance ther is are huge arrow that say's back look at my frist screenshot.
and from this location the map works look screenshot 4.
And her you can see it is 1.0e

Last edited:

Chaussettes

Apr 1, 2018
That's a morning event so as long as she is in the shower (you'll know because the MC will say 'I wish i had a spycam'), use the spycam on the door.

If you don't have the spycam, buy it from the store & then select it in the inventory window BEFORE you click on the bathroom door. :D
Yes I know I already did it a few times, it's like the 4th or 5th I don't know, but this time she's not in the shower and I can never try to spy.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Where the hell is the auto advance text for this game lol no keys work
On a PC, it's tab or Ctrl. You can check by pressing F1.
I don't known what to use for the others platforms.
But you have to configure the preferences to allow it

RayePappens

Jun 9, 2020
Hmmm, for Sidra is there no content? It says main sotry is done for her, but nothing happened but her telling me shes a lesbian.

israelnasc

Jul 10, 2023
Remove the patch, or change the patch itself.

Wait, do you need mom to be a friend, or girlfriend to be a mom?
Mom, Sister - Incest On (Need to remove incest patch)
Friend, Neighbour - Incest Off (Need to install incest patch)
How do I make it without incest? So that mom is landlord/Linda and so on

• Angry
Reactions: TheReDeeMeR

iric

Aug 19, 2016
I already finish the game, TLDR i don't know the game without the mod, but with my play, it's kinda messy, Sidra path totally nonexistence, Caroline night visit action are kinda switched between level 4 and 5. Overall still good. But with how Sara reaction for lily, i can't say this game is finish since there is no conclusion onto how Sara react with the remaining girls that involved with the MC. it's not always have to be exclusive or harem for all char. Not asking this game to be exclusive ending like Dr Pinkcake level that kinda frustrating (for me since we have to play multiple time to get see all the path) or harem king route like NLT Media level, but if the script putting some girls that have issue for harem, i just hope they are properly addressing that end closure, either by making that char join the harem with some method, or the mc need to decide to cut that char to be with the other harem or the mc could simply select that char exclusively and leave the harem. But they cannot seriously just say "i decide to loyal with sara" by not banging Lily but in fact he bang anybody else...

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes