yorushinigami

Nov 6, 2023
Guys just a lot help here please. is there any known bug in Celia cabinet part where we have to place sex toys in her locker? I do know how to use objects, in fact this quest just came after I input the envelope in there, but for some reason I cannot place any sex toy inside the cabinet. any help is welcome guys

ivaka08

Jul 21, 2018
Hello. I want to ask. Can I download from somewhere, rpy files that should be in the scripts folder

Demen100

Mar 16, 2023
Do cholery, mówisz mi, że tak kończy się historia Delilah? Proszę, powiedz mi, że w DLC będzie więcej historii Delilah, daj spokój.
[/CYTAT]
Właśnie skończyłem historię Delilah w ten sam sposób i nie mogę uwierzyć, jakim skurwielem trzeba być, żeby zakończyć tę historię w ten sposób.

Reactions: IsseiKurogane

DutchMaestro

Dec 22, 2021
does anyone else feel like the ending with the characters feels off specialy Linda?

one's u complete Linda and go to her at night Bob is back in bed lol

IsseiKurogane

May 12, 2018
does anyone else feel like the ending with the characters feels off specialy Linda?

one's u complete Linda and go to her at night Bob is back in bed lol
Doesn't surprise me. Icstor has fooled everyone into believing that the game is finished and complete. I love the guys game, probably a top 5 visnov in my opinion but, the guy clearly doesn't care about ending Milfy city just so he can leech more money off people, im not hating on the guy but imma call it as it is. We're really gonna get dlc for a visual novel. smdh

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten
Jul 4, 2017
Any explanation for the drama just purchased the game on steam and asked for a refund after reading a bit of it that's it was rushed in the endings and content was cut any more details ?

IsseiKurogane

May 12, 2018
Any explanation for the drama just purchased the game on steam and asked for a refund after reading a bit of it that's it was rushed in the endings and content was cut any more details ?
Bugs are still in the game even though its "Completed" also were getting dlc for the game even though we wouldn't need any had Icstor actually finished the game. I think a lot of people are pissed off that it took so many years to finish the game just for it to not actually be a finished and complete product. I heard some people purchased the game on steam and couldn't find the game in their library. Im not sure if that's all reasons people are unhappy, im sure there is more but this is what I know right now.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes