IsseiKurogane

May 12, 2018
Cliffnotes version, this game stopped seeing serious development after 2018. The game's updates became far less frequent with one update in late 2019, another in mid 2021, and the "final version" only arriving recently.

Some of the cut content is blamed on Patreon forcing their ToS on the game, because Patreon itself were contacted by disgruntled fans around the 2021 update, basically non-consensual stuff being rewritten or cut, and rewriting character ages as two examples.

The original scope of the game was cut as well, with the original planned endings that were teased in previous version, the harem and pregnancy routes, "coming as dlc" because you can never stop the milking.

Imo, this game isn't finished, they are just calling what they have the finished version, and this supposed dlc is another carrot on a stick that could bear fruit in 2 more years if anyone who chooses to wait it out again.
2 years is pretty light if you ask me. 20230716_082635.jpg

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
You have to lose to her in order to advance in her story. And after every loss, the gym opens new options.
well that answered my question for me. but thats also ridiculously stupid for a couple reasons first the whole "click you mouse quickly" minigame is just a waste of space second why even have her story in a sand box if i dont even get a chance to win just make it a kinetic novel.

IsseiKurogane

May 12, 2018
well that answered my question for me. but thats also ridiculously stupid for a couple reasons first the whole "click you mouse quickly" minigame is just a waste of space second why even have her story in a sand box if i dont even get a chance to win just make it a kinetic novel.
Yep thats the dev for ya. If you decide to finish her story, you will have to lose a couple more times lmao.

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

DutchMaestro

Dec 22, 2021
I like Linda the most, but the last scene's where cuck Bob is in the room, aint it for me ether
but ohwell i guess we got more then anyone could have dreamt off
i never expected another version or more content
so let this be it, and lets hope that other great dev's keep making amazing content

sand456

Apr 4, 2019
Final thire is no happy ending - thire is no Carolina pregnant scene, and mc not settle with one girl, no ending just random fuck

Mogremier

Oct 11, 2020
So is the game finally fully complete like are the paths and quests complete? if its already been mentioned then just point me to the page.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes