KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
does this mod work on mac, and how do. i use it?
It should work (got that info from a Discord member). But I am not a Mac user, can't give detail install info. Only I know it's a bit similar then the PC installation. You have to extract my Mod Zip file and merge the extracted files into the ../game folder (you have to open the app package for that)

Carlos6464

Aug 27, 2017
Requested quick Mod with some more game settings
(named saves/textsize/textbox/QuickMenu) + cheating the money
Info: only tested with the new game version v1.0c!

Edit Oct. 6, 2023:
On PC my Mod is now also fully compatible with the incest Mod from
here
(thanks to joelurmel for adding that into his Mod)
Nov. 4, 2023:
my Mod v1.0c seems to be compatible with the new game version v1.0e, too.

Download Mod v1.0c (~1MB)
(compatible to game v1.0d and v1.0e)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

========================================

Info:
I tried an Android port for the game with my cheat Mod,
the gallery unlocker from
here and the incest Mod from here.

But be aware I only did a quick try for it, and the game is actually designed for PC use.
I recommend to activate the "Skip Minigames" in the Preferences for Android.

Attention:
You still need the patch.rpy from lewdpatcher (the uncensor patch linked on the main page)
View attachment 3062904
and put it into the following folder on your phione/tablet: "(your device)\RenPy_Saves\com.koga3.milfycity\game\"

Android port from the game compressed v1.0e
with integrated Mods (~1.2GB)
- Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2958446 View attachment 2958447 View attachment 2958448 View attachment 2958449
Hi, do you know if there will there be any compatibility issues between this and the restoration mod here?

XSilentX

Apr 16, 2019
It was.... until isctor started to receive a mega shit ton of hate for taking so long to complete the game, so icstor rushed and put out a couple of updates and now this last update which is supposed to be the final update but feels less polished and less complete than previous updates. And to think I actually believed that we were gonna receive ACTUAL endings. View attachment 3092806
I see was pretty confused how this went from no updates to completed all of the sudden.

JeanDepharque

Nov 16, 2023
Are there any new Caroline sex scenes in update ?
Apologies in advance for the long(ish) reply...

It really depends on where you are in the game with regards to Caroline, because you don't say at what point in the game you are with her.

But from my point of view, then yes there are, as this is way different to the original version because the last time I played this, around 2018-19 there was a branch option available, when you completed the Caroline path (5/5)
There were going to be different routes available as well for the game. But that's around the time that the wheels came off.. big time. And now, finally(!) here we are with a "different version" to the pre-pandemic one.

The game has been "altered/amended/adjusted/edited..." call it what you want. Some scenes were removed.. and new scenes added to complete the game. Permission is now sought by the MC when visiting at night, as the MC refers to roleplay... "make out your asleep and I'll play around with you and then leave." before the MC just went about his merry way "sleep-raping" all and sundry. So much for being "in love" with them then!

Likewise it's now roleplay with Celia, whereas before it wasn't it was blackmail. You only have to read the script in the game to see this, as it doesn't sit with the roleplay theme that was put in to place, due to "requirements" to keep the game onside and not breaking any rules/guidelines from Patreon. Others on here will tell you why.

New night scenes were added.. for all the female characters, given that the game was far from complete when I last played it (2018-19) and storylines are now "wrapped up", but the game still feels unfinished, despite the fact it says "Final Edition" on Steam. So there's probably going to be more scenes for all, given that there's "DLC's" in the offing, but who's in them and what's involved exactly remains to be seen.

You'll need to search out a walkthrough that is current, and up to date to find out what's new and what's not, from your point of view?

I've uploaded a completed game, it's a few posts back before this one. It has all the Secret Gallery Cards (143 if I recall) and all scenes (93?) available for the Steam version - Milfy City - Final Edition
But nothing for the neighbours.. they were removed, but there's a mod that will restore the neighbours storyline that was in the old version.

So.. suck it and see, as they say and play it to find out.

Reactions: Fauno36

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Apologies in advance for the long(ish) reply...

It really depends on where you are in the game with regards to Caroline, because you don't say at what point in the game you are with her.

But from my point of view, then yes there are, as this is way different to the original version because the last time I played this, around 2018-19 there was a branch option available, when you completed the Caroline path (5/5)
There were going to be different routes available as well for the game. But that's around the time that the wheels came off.. big time. And now, finally(!) here we are with a "different version" to the pre-pandemic one.

The game has been "altered/amended/adjusted/edited..." call it what you want. Some scenes were removed.. and new scenes added to complete the game. Permission is now sought by the MC when visiting at night, as the MC refers to roleplay... "make out your asleep and I'll play around with you and then leave." before the MC just went about his merry way "sleep-raping" all and sundry. So much for being "in love" with them then!

Likewise it's now roleplay with Celia, whereas before it wasn't it was blackmail. You only have to read the script in the game to see this, as it doesn't sit with the roleplay theme that was put in to place, due to "requirements" to keep the game onside and not breaking any rules/guidelines from Patreon. Others on here will tell you why.

New night scenes were added.. for all the female characters, given that the game was far from complete when I last played it (2018-19) and storylines are now "wrapped up", but the game still feels unfinished, despite the fact it says "Final Edition" on Steam. So there's probably going to be more scenes for all, given that there's "DLC's" in the offing, but who's in them and what's involved exactly remains to be seen.

You'll need to search out a walkthrough that is current, and up to date to find out what's new and what's not, from your point of view?

I've uploaded a completed game, it's a few posts back before this one. It has all the Secret Gallery Cards (143 if I recall) and all scenes (93?) available for the Steam version - Milfy City - Final Edition
But nothing for the neighbours.. they were removed, but there's a mod that will restore the neighbours storyline that was in the old version.

So.. suck it and see, as they say and play it to find out.
I havent played the game since like 2019 or something like that is there harem and pregnancy endings?

• Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel

qwe123456rty

Nov 2, 2020
I havent played the game since like 2019 or something like that is there harem and pregnancy endings?
No, and no. So far just 3somes with the N(aunt)eighbor & their Wife which has been a thing plus several scenes with twins who work for the Landlord but they both look like someone took a sex change ray to Justin Beiber. Hell the thing they added from the disaster of .7(the not-therapist/councelor update) to now is just more repeating sandbox scenes. Remember when Caroline could make the dead rise with that first aka 2nd time she was backwards and bent at the waist? Her 'new' sandbox repeat scene of a bj is a handjob with her slobbering the knob is all.

shawar

Dec 21, 2019
tell me please how does the money cheat work in version 1.0e koga3 mod , pictures are not showed at all

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
tell me please how does the money cheat work in version 1.0e koga3 mod , pictures are not showed at all
At the bottom of the screen, where ren'py options appear like 'Back Skip Auto Save Load...", at the right end there will be a new mod menu option. That opens the cheat screen and you can add money.

ferrari355

May 12, 2020
Just finished the game earlier today. This is my save game, in case anyone wants it. All paths finished, all secret cards found (thanks to location tips from another member here), all gallery pics and secret scenes revealed. Although some of their stories don't seem to have ended. Probably devs wanting to milk more via DLCs.

Anyway, I seem to remember Bob had a secret room behind the bookshelf in his office in a previous edition, but it's gone in this new one. Totally removed. Anyone else remembers this secret room?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes