Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Anyway, I seem to remember Bob had a secret room behind the bookshelf in his office in a previous edition, but it's gone in this new one. Totally removed. Anyone else remembers this secret room?
It's still there :sneaky:

bastischwe

May 30, 2022
Hi, I'm playing this game again (in version 1.0e), but I don't know how to spy on sidra with binoculars. The window is never selectable for me, so I can't unlock the Isla character.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
No, and no. So far just 3somes with the N(aunt)eighbor & their Wife which has been a thing plus several scenes with twins who work for the Landlord but they both look like someone took a sex change ray to Justin Beiber. Hell the thing they added from the disaster of .7(the not-therapist/councelor update) to now is just more repeating sandbox scenes. Remember when Caroline could make the dead rise with that first aka 2nd time she was backwards and bent at the waist? Her 'new' sandbox repeat scene of a bj is a handjob with her slobbering the knob is all.
dude are you telling me that after more than two years "working" on the final update ICSTOR didnt add anything new?? i know he is the worse dev there is, but i didnt think that he could get even worse
But then why is the game tag as complete?

Reactions: Luka95 and BurninU

qwe123456rty

Nov 2, 2020
dude are you telling me that after more than two years "working" on the final update ICSTOR didnt add anything new?? i know he is the worse dev there is, but i didnt think that he could get even worse
But then why is the game tag as complete?
ICSTOR added scenes with Victoria (Caroline's friend the alley girl), officially made Bob a cuck, can now hook up with the mystery girl from the pool, yea other than that there's pretty much nothing new.

EDIT: They pretty much did what most devs would do in two months and stretched it to take two years xD

Reactions: SuperPerv96

adult gamer7

Aug 23, 2020
I'm having trouble understanding why the sound in this game isn't working. Can someone tell me if the game has sound available or not?

JeanDepharque

Nov 16, 2023
Probably been mentioned, and talked about a good number of times..
(there's nigh on 4k of pages on here, and I ain't trawling through that lot to see either)

Not at all interested in Sara.. far too clingy, in my opinion but Linda and Caroline... Oh my!

As far as I'm concerned if there was a character in the game that was a cross between Linda and Caroline, with a mix of both their looks and sexuality, added to the game then yes please.

A pregnancy route, is meant to be in place so it would be interesting to see how it would/could work too out.
Caroline's my favourite girl in this game, but she does like a drink! Getting Caroline pregnant isn't hard as she does love to fuck the MC, and it would be fun doing it too.
Linda will probably end up being a Gilf in the game, a future route for the pervy MC's "son", even if he gets her pregnant too, and wedding bells in the future, for both, or for only one?

Would be interesting to see how the path for both women, if pregnant, will evolve in the game. if a pregnancy route is added
(You can add Sara to that too if you like, but she's not for me.)
Even if he, the MC, is a childish nasty shit.. you only have to see how he behaves in the original games to see why, could they all handle it, and how would that be resolved in the game?
A harem route would be the best possible route for all to accept it. However the possibilty to get any of these women pregnant, as separate game options, and to keep all paths open too and then to keep the fathers' ID secret from each other could prove to be a problem though.
The MC would prefer a Harem path.. then he can fuck around town, get ALL of the women pregnant, and then the joy of seeing him suffer Bob's fate, in 18-20 years time, when any "future son" gets the chance to cuck him good and proper, with any wife he may have.
Linda will be a Gilf by then and a target too for any future "pervert son"?

niceguy23

Jan 12, 2022
First of all I want to say I have not finished this game yet. That being said I have a few questions to ask.

Is there something I am missing with the Sidra/Ilsa questline? I've gotten through the tutoring, overheard Sidra's secret, told Isla, and then get a message saying "this is the end of the content for this character so far". I still have a mission to visit the neighbor in the morning/afternoon but the door is always locked and Isla no longer shows up in the school gym locker room.

Is Delilah's story really ending just like that? I know the MC is an ass sometimes, but leaving her crying in the locker room with her last line of text being "please dont leave me" just seems so incomplete. It really seemed like there was gonna be more content for her, but the dev just decided to end it right there. Honestly, I feel like it's a crappy ending to a fun/interesting storyline that deserved more.

Is the supposed "DLC" gonna cover/fill these plot issues or did the project just get so big the dev forgot about/lost interest in these storylines?

abdjy001ya

Nov 9, 2018
Hi pal, was your patch include the patches in page 1?
I mean, these patches
Uncensor Patch: - * - CONTENT RESTORATION*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.3.2 Alternative Dialog

0.1: It fully restores the deleted 'Sidra and Isla' content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things, such as the school on the map.
0.2: Includes fixes to the full Caroline's path.
0.3: Fully restores Celia's blackmail path.

Installation: Just drop the "game" folder from the archive into the main "MilfyCity" folder. Overwrite if asked.

Log:
0.1 - Initial release.
0.1.1 - Added the missing video files.
0.1.2 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.2 - Caroline only: Fixes numerous grammar mistakes, restores all relationship-related content, and reinstates all stuff related to school.
0.2.1 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.3 - Added restoration to Celia's complete blackmail path.
0.3.1 - A fully rewritten dialogue for the first event, introduced with version 1.0, between MC and Celia, is now much more in line with the previous ones.
0.3.2 - Contains fixes from 1.0e. Fully compatible with the Steam version.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes